ZAROORI HAI (PART-2)

Start from the beginning

He was not feeling good seeing avni and vidyut together.

After a day avni got conscious.

Avni-: vidyut you here and yeh sab kya hai!?

Neil-: Miss brightface you had an accident and I treated you.

Juhi -: yes he treated you and now are better than before.

Avni felt very happy seeing Neil and calling her miss brightface but after she heard she again became silent.

Seeing vidyut she said

Vidyut till when will we leave this hospital. I want to go home fast please

(While having tears in her eyes)..

Vidyut-: Aree don't cry shona will go soon.

Neil felt a bit angry...

Neil came and held her hand.

Avni see I know I haven't behaved well with you but what could I have done. I was already suffering from emotional trauma that time that I can't understood anything. I just knew that I loved juhi.

But now I remember everything how you used to take care of me when no one else was there for me, the one whome I loved left me like mad you helped me come out of all this .

He saw towards juhi and said that

Now me and juhi are not together Avni I realized that she is not the one for me. If she was then must haven't cheated me.

Juhi looked down.

And here Avni was crying bitterly hearing him .

Neil hugged her and comforted her.

Avni(in mind) -: You have troubled me a lot now it's your turn Mr khanna.

She came out of hug .

Vid babes I want to go from here pls till when we will go

Vidyut was surprised but her wink made it clear to him.

Vidyut went towards her and Caressed her hairs saying we will soon to our home.

Neil-: what do you mean by our home and btw miss brightface you have several fractures so you will have to live here until you get fine.

She ignored him and he was very disappointed.

This continued for several days and finally once when vidyut was not in hospital.

Neil came in Avni's room

Avni was sleeping

He Caressed her hairs and said

Miss brightface meri brightface who didn't even leave me for a second always took care of mine and what did I do left you alone I can't imagine what you have suffered from Avni but I will make sure you forgive me cause I love you. You are ny real love my life, who will be with me whenever I will need you. I love you avni I love you so much.

Avni was in tears yes she was awake when he came but just acted to be asleep

She woke up and hugged him tightly 

Avni:Neil how can you leave me do you know how much I have craved for I couldn't even sleep peacefully from past few months. I hate you Neil I hate you.

Neil-: Aww av I know but now I am here naa to take care so just call vidyut and tell him that you love me.

Vidyut came from behind and said.

Vidyut already knows everything he was just supporting his friend buddhu khanna, you left my friend alone but her buddy was with her  always. Now take care otherwise be ready to have the same no. If fractures avni is having right now.

Neil-: ohh nooo Mr vidyut and miss brightface sorry sorry Mrs to be Avni Neil you both played well with me but I will love you itnaa saara naa avni that you will forget every past pain you had.

They all smiled, juhi too was happy seeing them happy.

After few days Avni was discharged and they got married.

Now even Avni was having a happy family her husband and her twins neav and navya.

They all lived happily forever 💖💖💖💖with those little naughtiness of children 💖💖💖💖.

Pyaar woh nahi jo duniya ko dikhaya jaaye pyar woh hai jo dil se nibhaata jaaye

(Google)

Hope all those who wanted happy update are happy now 💖💖💖.

Do vote and follow and comment ofcourse .

Views 311 and votes are -93

(😒😒😒😒😒) for some particular log

Stay safe and healthy.

Wait till next, next will be 😂I won't tell read yourself.

Bye