extra credit

Jennie's whole body thrummed with desire as soon as her parents left the house, leaving her and Jisoo alone in it for the whole day. Still, they had homework to finish and Jisoo was intent on finishing absolutely everything before they locked themselves up in Jennie's bedroom.

Reluctantly, she ignored the faint stirring in her gut for the time being, even though the moisture forming between her legs was screaming for something different. However, she flushed as Jisoo stood up and unzipped her jeans, pulling them off so that she was left in her shirt and boxers.

Jisoo groaned in relief as she neatly folded her jeans and put it inside her backpack. "That feels a whole lot better," she said as she stretched out her arms and sat back down on the floor, leaving Jennie a little disappointed because she could no longer see the bulge in her girlfriend's boxers.

They sat away from each other before her parents left, but it didn't matter anymore now that they were away. She picked up her textbooks and sat right next to Jisoo, and the brunette glanced at her and smiled before turning her attention back to her books. Jennie touched their knees together, the stirring in her gut becoming more pronounced as she flirtatiously rubbed her legs and feet against Jisoo's.

For the next hour, only the scratching of pens against paper could be heard, along with Jisoo's occasional quiet singing and the hitching of Jennie's breath every time she sneaked a glance at the brunette's crotch. Finishing first, Jennie snapped her textbook shut and craned her neck, her joints popping back into place as she stretched her arms and legs.

She watched the way Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed as her brown eyes skimmed across the pages, pen tucked between her lips as she concentrated on her reading. Jennie bit her lip and raked her nails against Jisoo's thigh, eliciting a soft sigh from the brunette. She was starting to become impatient and a little handsy, because Jisoo was so engrossed with her homework that she ignored Jennie's sensual touches.

Inching her hand higher, Jennie smirked in satisfaction as Jisoo's breath hitched when her palm grew dangerously close to the tent in her boxers.

"Jennie," Jisoo said weakly as Lauren traced the outline of her penis. "I- I still have to finish my extra credit..."

The quiet, pleading tone in Jisoo's voice just made Jennie want her all the more instead of stopping her. Ignoring Jisoo's weak protests, she slid her hand underneath her girlfriend's boxers and pulled out her half-erect cock, humming in delight as she stroked its length. All of Jisoo's objections died on her lips as soon as Jennie rubbed the tip of her now fully hard member and swiped the pre-cum that oozed out of its slit.

"Why don't you try and finish your homework while I let my hand do its job... down here," Jennie suggested in a sweet, honey-like voice that dripped sex.

Jisoo moaned and started writing faster than before, which made Jennie smile in amusement. She leaned forward and nipped at the spot behind Jisoo's ear while she pumped her girlfriend's throbbing member with slow, deep strokes.

Jennie swore that Jisoo's cock felt hotter in her fist with each pump of her hand, and she smirked as Jisoo's fingers trembled around the pen she was holding. She whispered hotly into Jisoo's ear that she couldn't wait until they got into her room, and this elicited a desperate, keening gasp.

The desperation to finish her homework or the desperation to come, Jennie didn't know. But she did enjoy having Jisoo squirm and jerk her hips and the feel of her dick twitching in her hand.

"Mmm, Lo," Jisoo strained out, sweat breaking out of her forehead as she thrust her hips forward, greedy for friction against her pulsing shaft.

Mesmerized, Jennie stared at Jisoo's cock, shiny with pre-cum and the veins more pronounced. Her pussy gushed at the sight, soaking her panties and her inner thighs. Unable to take it anymore, Jisoo dropped her pen and kicked her books and notebooks aside, her moans becoming needier as the wet sounds of her dick being fisted by Jennie filled her ears.