Epilogue

Type's POV

Once upon a time, you know love moves in mysterious ways. I didn't plan in falling in love but it happened for me. Real life changed me in a lot of ways. The weirdest thing is that I was okay with my brother Tine's relationship with Sarawat, however I was busy having a relationship with my job. I wasn't having time for myself being in a relationship with someone. Hold on, I'm getting ahead of myself. First things first, My name is Type Teepakorn. This is my story when I fell in love with my brother's boyfriend's bestfriend, Man. I was basically a fool while I was standing Man up, it wasn't my intention. I was basically caught up in my job. I'm basically a workaholic.

Man's POV

The time I was in love with Type, I met him for the first time at a meditation retreat conference at a university near mine. It was basically love at first sight. In my point of view, I knew he was the one: with his Korean good looks, and by the looks of it, he's quite the dancer. I never thought I could fall in love with a guy because I was more into girls but when I first laid eye contact with him, he was the one. Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Man, my best friends are Sarawat and Boss. And I'm imn love with a guy named Type Teepakorn.