part 1

info:
you are a 17 year old junior attending West High
you live in San Francisco California
you are 5'5, you play soccer and softball
you are big on social media :
tiktok: 3m followers
instagram: 1.9m followers

You were driving to Washington with your best friend Monique and your brother Troy. Your brother wanted to go see his best friend Vinnie and you and monique tagged along because you said that you would help with gas money and he agreed. You were scrolling through instagram and playing games and whatnot when you glance up seeing Monique staring at Troy, you quickly snap in her face shaking your head confused. She looks at you and whispers "you were right i think i have a crush".

You look at her eyes wide and a grin grows on your face. She looks at you scared at what you're thinking."Oh Troyyy"you say dragging the y in his name. Monique quickly whispers " Vinnie" in your ear. shit. Troy looks back at you saying "huh"
you look at Monique and say "never-mind" in a nonchalant way. You look at her like she was gonna regret that. It was 9pm and you were in Portland, Oregon.

There was a hotel nearby so you guys decided to stop and take a rest since it was already really late. You guys go in to the check in and get two queen beds and the cute boy behind the desks asks "are you going to need a cot- or- i- are you going to sleep with him- if- uh" he stutters through his words " my girlfriend and i are sleeping together" i say pulling Monique in for a kiss, we made out it was so intense she grabbed my ass as i fought for dominance my tongue taking control I grabbed her hips closing the gap i put my hand on her hemline and slid it further not breaking the kiss but i'm taken aback to see her looking at me and troy with his hand on my arm. i look at Troy "what we cant tease the boy i say smirking at the boy behind the counter he was blushing.

I grab the key from his hand and whisper thanks in his ear. I walked up to our room only to notice that Troy and Monique were still in the check-in. I hummed my way in to the room as i fell on the first bed plopping and closing my eyes i felt myself fall asleep. I was woken up by sounds of whimpering coming from the restroom. I check the clock it was 6:28am. Holy shit they were having sex. I see Troys phone and it was Vinnie.

Vinnie
Vinnie
hey i'm at the breakfast place
ill meet you down here

I walked out of the room and go to the little breakfast area they had and there he was Vinnie Hacker, the most hottest man i knew, god he was stunning, Vinnie ran over to me picking me up in a hug my legs wrapped around his waist his hands gripping my waist we stayed in this position for a good three minutes until he squeezed my hips and i accidentally moaned. Shit. "uhh" i looked at him still on him he looked at me with wide eyes. i got off and turned around "Come here ill show you where we're staying" i say trying to ignore the fact that i just moaned in his ear. i slip the key in opening the door and completely forget the fact that they were a moaning mess when you left and quickly closed the door when you and Vinnie heard the moans get louder.

You both looked at each other wide eyed and let out a laugh as you hear someone fall inside. Vinnie grabs your hand and takes you to his car. "What was that all about" Vinnie says. you look at him rolling your eyes because he knew exactly what was happening. "Troy being Troy" you said in a disgusted way. He laughs at the fact he turns the radio on and focus by H.E.R. plays, you look at him knowing exactly what was going through his head as he quickly changed the station.

You quickly turn your head from your phone to Vinnie looking him dead in the eye the air thickening you get this feeling in your stomach trying so hard not to blush but all you can feel is your cheeks heating up, you look away putting your hoodie on and bringing your knees up to your chest putting your head down.

FLASHBACK

it was sophomore homecoming.Your date was Vinnie
he only agreed to go with you because Troy asked him to take you. The song Focus by H.E.R had just come on and you and Vinnie were just dancing to california girls and he grabs your waist while you place your hands on his shoulders. you put your head on his shoulders and saw troy shooting both of you looks because my brother didn't like the idea of me with a guy or even getting to comfortable with a guy but he knew Vinnie was just my friend and that i would never try such a thing.

i lift my head up looking directly into Vinnie's eyes and he looks down at my lips licking his. "what are you doing" i whisper i say bobbing my head to the direction of troy. Troys eyes glues on us. Vinnie looks to Troy and he immediately looks away heading to the bathroom. i look at troy leaving and then looked back to a surprise there was a pair of lips crashing into mine. i push back a little looking at Vinnie confused. I walked away sitting at our table, he followed and just sat at the other end.

All I could think about was the fact that my brothers best friend stole my first kiss from me. i was mad, sad and confused i just wanted to leave. I walk to the entrance opening the door and leaving to my car. i feel a pair oof eyes glued to me i look and there he was. It was pouring rain so i run to my car i open it and get in. i hear Vinnie scream my name i looked and he was running to the passenger side of my car i locked it. he tried opening and said "open the door it's pouring!" I look at him so madly but i do it anyway. he hugs you. and you look at him, he looked so sad and tense.

you felt guilty and you didn't know what to do, you knew it was because of what happened. You start driving to your house and get out, he gets out and rushes behind you, you turn around and look at him " you're house is next door what are you still doing here" you say confused. He looked at you " Tell me that it wasn't just me, Tell me that you were feeling it too, TELL ME THAT IM NOT CRAZY OVER A GIRL THAT DOESN'T WANT ME" "please" he whimpered giving me a hug. " I- I- I dont know what to say" i said confused. he let me go and walked away. I always had a crush on the boy but you never did anything about it.

You ran to him turning him and gave him a hug, he gave you a tight squeeze and you moaned a little you played it off " uh i uh i dont know where this is headed but i just want to be friends" you said. SHIT. Why would i say that? you thought to yourself it was the only that came out of your mouth trying to cover up the fact that you moaned he looked at you and kissed your cheek, your face centimeters away and you kissed him it was a long sloppy kiss and you ran inside after realizing what you had just done.

what Vinnie was moving the next day to WA and you knew it.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME
you were sitting in a ball and all you felt was Vinnie grab your thigh...