I hold in the laughter as anger filled me.

Yang:*smirks* What do you call a blind German? A not see.

I grate my teeth as I hold in my laughter in vain.

Yang:How did the blind Catholic get in a car crash? He asked Jesus to take the wheel.

I cover my mouth and laughed into it,I quickly shut myself up and said...

Aeden:*voice cracking in laughter* Can you stop with the blind jokes...? I don't see the point.

I see Yang widen her eyes before exploding into a belly full of laughter.

Yang:*quickly hushes herself,but still chuckling* You're pretty good,kid. | Aeden:Perfect opportunity to use that one. | Yang:Hah! Tell me about it...

--Midoriya--

Shigaraki:When it comes down to it,I hate basically everything,but the Hero Killer pisses me off the most right now. | Midoriya:Isn't he one of your guys? | Shigaraki:Not technically,but that's what the media made it look like. And that's what my problem is.

Shigaraki:It's like suddenly everyone is suddenly obsessed with that stupid Hero Killer. The attack on UA,the Nomus I released on Hosu,he upstaged all of it. No one's even giving me a second thought. Why is that? Despite what he claims to believe,all he really did was try to get rid whatever things he didn't like.

Shigaraki:What do you think the difference is between us,Midoriya? | Midoriya:What's the difference? I don't understand you. Your goals,and your villains...I don't agree with anything you do. I don't agree with the Hero Killer either. I can understand him,at least sort of.

Because the Hero Killer and I have something in common...

Midoriya:You're inspired by All Might. That night,he even saved me from the flying Nomu. He's a maniac,but he doesn't destroy things just because it sounds fun. And when things were looking bad for him,he didn't abandoned his mission like you did. Even in the way he acted was wrong,he held true to his beliefs. That's the difference.

Midoriya looked into Shigaraki's eyes and dread filled his body,paralyzing him.

Shigaraki:Hah,that's like a weight of my chest. I see it now. All the dots connected. Why he makes me so angry. Why you irritate me so much. Everything makes sense now.

Shigaraki:*creepily smiles* It's him. It's All Might. Yeah,yeah! That's it! That's the most rational explanation! Haha,I didn't see it even though it was right in front of me the whole time! What was I worrying about so much!? It's simple! He's why these morons are able to smile so thoughtlessly!

Shigaraki tightened his grasp on Midoriya's neck.

Shigaraki:They feel so safe because that garbage pro smiles thoughtlessly too! As if there's no one in the whole world he can't save! (Midoriya struggles) Oh,I'm glad we have this chat! I feel better,I can't thank you enough,Midoriya! I don't need to change my ways after all!

Shigaraki:*Midoriya reaches to the hand suffocating him* Oops,don't struggle now! Unless you want to DIE! You want all these people to see you crumble as well?

Shigaraki becomes silent as he grins with his new revelation. Suddenly,Uraraka came by and see Midoriya 'talking' to Shigaraki.

Uraraka:Is that a friend? No,that can't be right. (Shigaraki looks Uraraka into her eyes) Hey,let go of him...! | Midoriya:*sees what he's about to do* This is nothing,everything's fine! Stay back,no closer! | Shigaraki:*lets go of Midoriya* Oh,are you his friend? I didn't know! Sorry about that.

Shigaraki:*whispers* You try following me,and I'll get angry.

Shigaraki walks away as Midoriya continue to cough.

Uraraka:Deku! Are you okay?! | Midoriya:Hold on! Shigaraki! | Uraraka:Shigaraki?! | Midoriya:*Shigaraki stops and turns his head slightly toward him* I have a question too. What is All For One after? | Shigaraki:...Who knows,really. But here's a little word of advice,friend. Be careful. The next time we meet,I'll likely have to kill you.

Uraraka stands up as Shigaraki blends into the crowd...

--Aeden--

Aeden:He should be here right now. | Yang:Who? Your friend? | Aeden:Yeah,he's also looking for weights,but he hasn't come by yet. | Yang:You should go look for him with your Third Eye,in the mean time,I have to go. | Aeden:Alright. Have a good day,Mrs. Yang!

Yang waves goodbye at me and smiles as she disappears into the crowd.

Kinda crazy that one of her arms is prosthetic. Really high tech as well. I wonder how she got the money to buy that?

I shrug as I go down the escalators and search for Midoriya. I eventually found him with Uraraka talking to one of the mall officers. I meet up with them,and then the officers ordered everyone to evacuate out of the mall. By then,the sun was starting to set...

--Midoriya--

Uraraka reported the incident,and the shopping mall was temporarily closed. The hero and police in the area conducted a massive sweep,but they couldn't find Shigaraki. Later that day,I was taken to the police station. Mr. Tsukauchi,who's investigating the League of Villains,interviewed me. I told him everything I could about Shigaraki's appearance and the conversation we had.

Tsukauchi:From what I'm hearing,they're not a monolithic organization,and it sounds like their desire to defeat All Might hasn't changed a bit. Anyway,thanks for the report,Midoriya. This helps! | Midoriya:Oh,sure. I just wish there was someway I could've detained him.

Tsukauchi:Don't worry. You did a great job holding it together when so many lives are on the line. Most people would've panic and lost their cool in that situation. No one got hurt today because you were able to remain calm.

After that,Tsukauchi leads Midoriya to an exit where All Might has been waiting for him.

All Might:Midoriya! Tsukauchi! | Midoriya:All Might? But how? | Tsukauchi:I need to talk to him anyway. | All Might:*pats Midoriya's head* What a relief! I'm so glad you're okay! Sorry I couldn't be there to protect you and the others. | Midoriya:It's fine.

A flash of Shigaraki's face ran through Midoriya's mind.

Midoriya:Um,All Might? | All Might:Yeah? What is it? | Midoriya:Do you ever have times when you can't save all the people that you want to? | All Might:...Yes,I do,and often. (he looks up to the starry sky) Someone could be injured and calling out for my help anywhere in the world right now,and I would never know about it.

All Might:I know it's frustrating,but we're only human. There are always gonna be people beyond our reach that we can't protect,but that's all the more reason to stand tall and smile. So that the Symbol of Justice is always there,even when I can't be. A flicker in people's hearts,whether they be a hero or a villain.

Tsukauchi:The kid worries about what Shigaraki said,but that was likely the villain's resentment talking. All Might here has never failed to save someone after arriving in an emergency. Think we got everything we need,so you're good. We're all done here. | ???:Izuku? | Midoriya:Mom?

Mom:*runs toward him and grabs one his arms* Izuku! My baby! I can't do this anymore! I don't think my heart can handle another scare! (tears fall from her eyes) | Midoriya:I'm sorry...Everything's fine. I'm okay. There's no need to cry. The heroes and the police are taking really good care of me all night!

Tsukauchi:Sansa? Make sure they get home safe. | Sansa:*salutes* Sir!

Midoriya and Inko,Izuku's mom,soon gets inside the police car and heads back home as All Might and Tsukauchi watch them disappear in the distance.

From the entrance exam to the fitness test,combat training,the League of Villains attack,the Sports Festival,our internships,and the Hosu Incident,and finally,our exams,a lot has happened,but my first semester in UA is over. Summer is about to begin,though,that doesn't mean we can just ignore our training.

All of us need to be prepared for the evil lurking around the corner,because that's how we'll become true heroes! We don't have time to stand around. We have to keep running toward our goals!