𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄:

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑     𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 hit her neck, making her shiver slightly. it was warm and sent tickles to her tummy. then she suddenly felt something else edging further down her stomach. his hands lightly trailed all across her lower stomach, running across the inside of the waistband of her underwear and tracing circles on her inner thighs. she could feel her legs tremble and her stomach flutter, growing warmer. her breathing hitched as they ever so slightly brushed across, there. his lips parted on her neck, his whispers making goose bumps appear on her skin.

" i want you to beg for it." he purred.

and oh my god, she didn't know whether she was going collapse or throw up at how much she wanted him in that moment. she could feel her body practically shake with pleasure, the tormenting making her ache for his touch. his curls covered all of neck, his face buried into the crook of her neck and his lips insisting on marking his territory.

in cold sweat, she bolted upright in her bed, her heavy breathing causing her chest to rapidly rise and fall. it took her a moment to process what she had just dreamt of, what she had felt, what she had thought. for a split second, she almost preferred her nightmares to sex dreams. well- close to sex dreams.

" for fuck sake." Y/N said outloud. she shifted uncomfortably, feeling that her underwear was not as dry as when she had put it on. and no- she had not peed herself.

insisting that she forget about it, and blaming it on her period, she pulled up her covers and turned onto her side.

the door opened, making Y/N's body tense up underneath her covers but soften when she recognised miles' footsteps. she turned over so she could see him, pulling up her covers even tighter to cover her blushing cheeks. he perched on the edge of her bed, seeming as though he wanted to say something.

" are you okay? i could hear you shouting my name." he asked, rubbing the nape of his neck.

all colour had drained from Y/N's face, she sat upright and let the covers drop as she stared in horror right in front of her. even in what little light miles had, he could notice that something was off. she pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them, clearing her throat.

she avoided eye contact, letting her gaze wonder around her dark room.

" oh i was- uh- probably just- um- dreaming." she stuttered, very clearly hiding something.