"Hey Albus, Rose said she needed your help. Think Hugo is having a breakdown over OWLs this year or something." Louis gives a small chuckle and I swear on Merlin it sounds like music.

"Yeah, I expected as much. Had hoped he wouldn't do that but it is Hugo after all." Albus sighs and Scorpius gets up with him.

"I have boyfriend duties." He tugs the front of his shirt like a waistcoat and they both leave.

"Aren't you going with them?" I ask Louis expecting that he'd leave with them but instead he takes Scorpius' seat.

"Nothing I can do." He sighs. "Believe me I tried. He needs family there." Before I can point out that he IS family he waves me off. "We're close but Albus, Rose, and Hugo are closer. They're parents are all best friends." I nod curtly in acceptance.

"Soooo not to seem rude but why are you here then?" I squint in confusion.

"To see you of course." He smirks. Of course? Of course what?! Even though Louis and I are in the same house and know of each other I wouldn't never say that we were friends so I certainly didn't expect him to seek out my company.

"Again, no offense but we've been in the same house and had mutual friends for the passed five years not counting the summer before school started that I spent with the Potters."

Louis looks guiltily at me. "Can I be honest with you?"

"I'd prefer it." My face goes stern and Louis turns pink.

"I've wanted to talk to you since your first year but you're really intimidating and then I get on the train this year and everyone is talking about you."

"Albus and Scorpius said something like that. Said people thought I got fit over the summer." I shrug and pull my cardigan tighter to me as if I could disappear in it.

"You didn't get fit!" Louis immediately stumbles over himself. "You've been fit. It's just that everyone else notices now and that freaked me out."

"I'm so confused." I shake my head. "The most popular guy at Hogwarts surely doesn't have to compete for the affection of friends."

"You're going to make me say it aren't you." I give him an even more puzzled look and he groans. "Merlin aide moi. Aiko, I like you."

I'm so stunned that I laugh and too loudly at that while Louis stares at me, embarrassed and confused.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. This is just weird." I take a deep breath; fully inhaling and exhaling before trying to talk again. "You like me?" He nods. "I would have never guessed. Do you know how often Albus and Scorpius tease me about having a crush on you?"

"Wait, you like me?" Louis scrunches his face teasingly at me and I roll my eyes.

"You could have guessed that." I huff.

"I think I was too afraid of you." He laughs uncomfortably.

"I'm not sure it's very flattering that you keep saying how scared of me you are." I comment honestly and he turns pink.

"I don't mean it rudely but if any girl was going to turn me down I was certain it'd be you."

"And now you're certain that I won't?" I prod deviously and his whole body stiffens forcing me to break out into hysterical laughter.

"You are cruel." He grins and then snaps to attention when Albus and Scorpius return with Rose and Hugo. Luis switches sides to sit beside me and Hugo sits at Louis' other side. Albus and Scorpius switch from their previous seats so that Albus is sat directly in front of me and Scorpius sits between him and Rose.