Heather McNamara x Reader - Neighbours

You had recently moved to Sherwood, Ohio with your parents and were going to the local school, Westerburg High. Tomorrow, you'd start your new school, but before that, your parents made you go and introduce yourself to the neighbours. The first was just an old lady, but the second was a gorgeous girl, dressed in a yellow outfit. She was fairly tall and had long, wavy, blonde hair.
"Hey! I'm your new neighbour, I just moved in next door." You greeted her happily.
"Oh, hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Heather McNamara!" She said excitedly.
"That's a beautiful name, my name's Y/N." You complimented her, introducing yourself too.
"Your name is very." She complimented you back.
"Thanks, do you got to Westerburg?" You questioned.
"Yeah, why?" She inquired.
"I'm going there tomorrow actually.." You answered.
"Oh, I could always show you around if you'd like?" She suggested, looking away, a little nervous.
"Yeah, thanks!" You thanked her enthusiastically.
"No problem." She responded.
"I gotta go unpack now, I'll see you tomorrow though!" You said, walking away from her.
"See ya!" She waved to you as you left.

The next morning, you woke up and threw on the nicest outfit you could find, you wanted to impress Heather. Then, you went around and knocked on her door, her mother opened it and let you in to wait for her. Soon enough, you heard heels click down the stairs.

"Hey, sorry I took so long.." She apologised, smiling awkwardly at you.
"It's all good, I don't mind. You look g-great by the way." You complimented nervously.
"Thanks, my friend Heather agreed to give you a ride today, actually." She responded.
"Uhh, you're called Heather and your friend's name is Heather?" You asked, confused.
"Yup!" She answered.
"Just checking you weren't talking in theirs person or something." You responded, chuckling slightly.
"Haha, no!" She laughed, her laugh was adorable.
You heard a long, drawn out, car horn.
"That'll be her, come on!" McNamara shouted to you, running out to the car excitedly.
"R-Right, let's go!" You stuttered out, running after her.

You got in the backseats next to McNamara. A blonde wearing red sat in the front, and a brunette wearing green sat in shotgun.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, I'm new!" You blurted out.
"How very, I'm Heather Chandler." The blonde girl introduced herself, and looked at you in the car's mirror.
"I'm Heather Duke.." The green clad girl responded quietly.
"So, all three of you are called Heather..?" You questioned, dumbfounded.
"Yeah, anyway, Heather, Heather." Chandler replied.
"Yeah?" McNamara asked.
"What?" Duke retorted.
"What would you think about her joining us as a Heather?" Chandler theorised.
"She does have a symmetrical face.." McNamara traced a line down the centre of your face, making you blush at her closeness.
"And good bone structure." Chandler complimented.
"She could stand to lose a few pounds." Duke criticised, smirking at you.
"Oh, shut up Heather!" Chandler snapped, turning to her angrily.
"Sorry Heather.." Duke apologised, sinking into her seat.
"Right, well, then it's settled, she's a Heather." Chandler decided, starting up the car.
"Yay!" McNamara cheered and held your hand.

Your time at Westerburg was certainly going to be interesting..