Random Oneshot

I was reading through the comments and I saw this one and I bursted out laughing for 5 straight minutes XD and I was like: WHY NOT DO A ONESHOT OF THIS SMALKDNSNSKAM XD

It was a nice day in class, Todoroki and Kirishima has calmed down a bit since the incident. Yet they were still shaken about it.

"Alright class, today we will be working in groups for hero studies." Aizawa said as he crawled out of his yellow sleeping bag

Aizawa stood up and grabbed a remote and turned on the projector, showing their groups.

Kirishima, Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya, and Sero

Todoroki and Kirishima's heart sank. Holy shit. Kirishima could feel Bakugou glaring at him but ignored it. 

After a long, endless hours of class, the students were excused from their seats.

They decided to do their studies at Sero's dorm. They sat across each other in a circle.

Kirishima had an idea and almost bursted out laughing. He whispered it Sero and Sero chuckled softly. Then Kirishima whispered it to Todoroki, making him giggle and nod.

"You're ready?" Todoroki asked as he tried holding back his laughter, earning a nod from Kirishima.

Kirishima cupped Todoroki's face and kissed him passionately on the lips, Sero laughing out loud. Bakugou and Midoriya were wide eyed.

Todoroki was smirking as he kissed Kirishima more, pissing off Bakugou. Bakugou yanked Midoryia's hand and left, without saying a word.

"BAHAHHAHHA!! OMG- I CANT BREATHE- HAHAHA!!" Sero screamed as he was crying.

Kirishima and Todoroki were found on the ground laughing their asses off.