Chapter One

Reina POV

The horrid beeping of my alarm rang in my ear only to remind me that I have to leave the bed. I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded but bright sunlight. Only when I opened my eyes, this wasn't my bed. It was Harry's, my best friend of a billion years but as of late that had turned into something else for me. I woke him up to and he groaned in response. I turned to face him in the bed and say his beautifully long dark hair scatter across his pillow. But in a moments time I saw the most precious green eyes.
"Hi, baby." I said quietly.
"Good morning, Cupcake" his voice was still raspy. He sounds so sexy when he's just woken up.
"I don't want to go to school today. I have nothing to do in any classes and I don't see a point." I chuckled.
"Well, then maybe we can skip?" He asks.
"Let me text my mom!" I was excited! We haven't had a skip day together in ages! I quickly send the text then sit my phone back on the bed side stand, and return to Harry. I finally get the courage to ask him the same question I wanted to ask him last night before we fell asleep in his bed. This was odd because, him and I haven't even kissed yet but I had to do it. "Harry, I don't know how you'll feel about this, but I just really have to know... Are we together or are we just friends?"
He didn't answer. He just looked at me and smiled. I looked at his lips and couldn't look away. Until I saw them coming for mine. Harry kissed me so passionately it could have brought me to tears. He pulled me gently towards him like he needed me. And I complied because I found myself needing him too. I hovered above him as he held my waist and my thighs wrapping around his waist. Never once breaking the kiss. But after a little while, we had to.
"We have to get up eventually..." I say utterly out of breath.
"Well, we can do whatever you want after that, baby." Oh? I like these pet names.
"Baby? I like that." I say a little excited. I move my hands from the bed to his chest. Slowly and gently I rubbed his rib cage to his hips.
"Do you?" He chucked and I nodded. "Well, I guess you're officially my girlfriend now?" I threw my head back laughing, until Harry's mom asked us when we were getting to school through the door.
"We aren't going today, mom! It's senior skip day!" Harry lied to her through the door. It wasn't the official Senior Skip Day but it was 'a' senior's skip day. I had gotten a text from my mother saying that it was alright that him and I didn't go to school today. Thank God!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry and I did eventually get up and dressed. But I wanted a shower so him and I ran to my place so that I could shower and change. After I was done getting ready I came back into my room to find Harry looking around my room at all of the things I had hanging on my walls and such. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He turned and smiled at me. His black skinny jeans hugged his long legs walking towards me. I looked up to him, which had to have been a funny sight because I'm only 5' 1" and he's damn near 6' if he isn't already! He kissed me softly but I loved it. Just the cute little thing could make me so happy.
"Where are we going to go today, girlfriend?" He said and I giggled.
"Anywhere you wanna go,Boyfriend."
But what I had hoped would be a good day, wasn't exactly what I thought it would be...