Is Robin Gay?

Caseycat was in a chair in a interview style room with a big tv screen behind me with more chairs beside me " so this story we're going to have superhero guest stars and they will be reacting to different videos that ether readers suggest or that I find on YouTube. You can watch the videos along with our super guest stars and give your reaction in the comments and also all rights and love go to the creators of these videos. So how it goes is I'll introduce what hero's will be in this episode, we'll watch the video, then the hero's can give their opinion and ask questions about the video. So this episode features Robin ( Dick Grayson), Batman, and black canary. With kid flash making a minor appearance "

The audience applauds as the 3 hero's come and sit in the seats.

Caseycat looks at them and smiles " hey guys welcome to the show, we're happy to have you guys"

Robin smiles and waves " I'm happy to be here and not doing truths and dares. This seems like a much more fun show, I'm looking forward to the videos of me and the team"

Batman was glaring " why am I here? I should be in Gotham brooding out the window"

Black canary smiles " well I'm happy to be here. I haven't appeared in any of the stories yet but that truth and dare sounds interesting from what I've herd. I'm looking forward to the video of this chapter "

Caseycat smiles " well it's great 2 of our 3 guest are looking forward to this chapter. So this video is called ' are you gay robin?', any comments before we start the video"

Robin looks at the screen with the video up and back at me " why would people think I'm gay? Just because I kissed kid flash on a dare, it was a dare! I swear I'm not gay. I kissed more girls than guys "

Batman looks at robin then at me " what has been going on in the truth or dare at mount justice? "

Black canary looks at the screen seeing her " I didn't know the fans made videos with me, I'm looking forward to seeing what this fan came up with "

Caseycat smiles a bit nervous " well let's find out and watch the video" clicks on the play button and the video plays on the big screen.

Video finished

Caseycat looks at them and smiles " so glitter eggs? Dance fighting? What are your comments?"

Robin looks at me " well first thing the outfit they were talking about isn't what I wear anymore, I'm not sure what their talking about. Second I never had glitter bombs, or dance fighting. But that does sound like fun" smiles

Batman was still glaring " I'm not gay. This video is clearly not from this universe, robin would never suggest something so ridiculous "

Black canary looks at the boys " well if robin or any of the team was gay I think we should be supportive, they are good at fighting no matter who they love"

Batman looks at me " I still don't approve of this video, it'll make a bad reputation of robin"

Robin gets a call and he answers it " hey Wally, you won't guess where we are "

Wally was on set since he'll be in the next episode " dude I saw the video from behind the scenes, your batdad is so funny. "

Robin laughs " I know can you believe he thinks I'm gay? Like seriously where would he get that idea"

Wally laughs " yeah I know right. Hey wanna grab some lunch after your episode?"

Robin smiles " oh yeah definitely."

Caseycat clears her throat " robin we're still rolling, put the phone away"

Robin smiles " hey I gotta go Wally, save a seat for me " hangs it up and puts it back

Black canary smiles " see Batman robin is not like in the video, maybe you should take robin's ideas into consideration "

Batman sighs " fine I'll listen if robin has ideas. But I still don't approve of the video"

Caseycat smiles " alright to finish it off, we'll do some questions. For robin, would you ever use dance fighting in a battle?"

Robin thought about it " maybe if the song fits the battle or villain. But In a very serious battle I don't think It would be smart"

Caseycat smiles at his answer " I think that's a pretty good answer. I think a dance fight with your teammates might make more sense. Alright for Batman, would you still love and support robin if he was gay or Bi?"

Batman answered as Bruce would " I will always support and approve of robin, as my ward and protégée I will always love and support him " his glare doesn't drop

Caseycat smiles and hits the aww button " that's really sweet Batman, I think that's the perfect answer. So black canary for your question, would you help the team with advice on subjects like this"

Black canary thought about her answer " of course I will, I'll be happy to help the kids with any questions or problems they have. Especially with tough subjects like what the video showed."

Caseycat smiles at that " I'm very happy to hear that, the team is lucky to have you as a counselor and combat trainer. Well that is all that we have time for right now. If you have any videos you want any of the team to react to, comment below. "

Authors notes: there were so many references I could make with dance fighting and songs but I decided to keep it in this universe. I'll see you guys next chapter, bye!