Chapter 2: Hack System

Horror Games Stories presents:

Chapter 2:

hack system horror level: 2

ATTENZIONE: questa storia contiene script che non esistono

hello, my name is Haxxer_019 and im an hacker, i can't say my real name because it's top secret. However, i hack usually for fun but this time i was hacking for money, i was scripting the "Hack System" which is a system that can make you hack even faster...

Exploit = true – hack.confirmation:pay.time = when.done – Hack.System – Hack.System.work = true.

When finally scripting the last code i noticed a glitch in the script: it was supposed to say Hack.no.glitch.premium = true . But instead it said hack.glitch.no.preioum = false.

It was all a chaos! Trying to fix it there was this sound that goes like "Little Baby Come Around Play Some Games With a Bunch Of Rounds, Who Will Win? Who Will Lose? Who Will Live And Who Will Die?" i didn't know where that came from, all the first letters were capitals... "TURN AROUND! PLAY WITH ME! WONT YOU PLAY WITH A LITTLE KID?"

HUH!? What was that? I turned around and there was nothing or no one. When i turned around again my pc crashed, i was scared as heck... i took the corner o my room, gone downstairs where usually my mom and my dad sleep... and...

mom: Turn Around Little Kid

dad: come play with us

(m & d means mom & dad)

m & d: P L A Y W I T H U S A T T H E H 2 C K S 1 S T 3 M ! ! !"

i freaked out so much...when they turned around... there eyes were completely black and were crying ink, the mouth was open while vomiting blood, and when they standed up... that was the time i freaked out the most... they were tall like 2,70 meters, there hands were black with red nails... and when they turned around there body... they startedscreaming like crazy demons while chasing me around the house.

I was running as fast as i can when i locked myself in my room, i didn't know this at the time but my computer was somehow connected with them. They broke the door and came in, i was fast enough to destroy my computer and leave by the window.

From that time i dont use electric things anymore... i ran at the hospital and when i got there, my best friend Abilla hid me in a room.

Ab: shh... they are gonna hear us

me: why is your face half black!?

Ab: i'll tell you another time... now we have to stay warned, the doctors that were trying to cure me found a virus in me and they got infected, now they're monsters...

me. wait... are they tall 2,70 meters? Open mouth vomiting blood? Black eyes crying ink? Hands black and red nails?

Ab: Yes! How do you know?

Me: my parents became two of them... i think they are connected to some computers...

Ab: what makes you tell?

Me: when i was home... before destroying my pc and escaping i saw some scripts i'll never forget...

Ab: what scripts!?

Me: Control:Lily-John.kill:Haxxer_019 = true... they were controlling my parents

Ab: we gotta get out of here!

Me: i know...

Ab: what was that sound!?

Me: please tell me it's not what i think it is...

Ab & me: AAH!!!!!!!

Ab even told me that he got infected with a "hack virus" that transformed him like that... before i could see all black... i've seen... what i didn't want to see...

"game over Haxxer_019 :) -Hack System"

i think this hack system is doing this

but Ab said that he got infected trough a "Hacked Script"

i don't know... maybe i should just keep my eyes closed? Yea... or they will kill me... imgoing to die anyways...

"Hack System"