Chapter Fifteen [END]

Zacznij od początku

"Kai Kamal Huening!" I yelled as I entered the airport, everyone looked at me weirdly but I didn't cared.

Then, I saw him by the departure area. I quickly ran to him as he walked to me with a confused face but with a smile.

"Wha-" I quickly cut him off with a kiss, he was surprised. I WAS SURPRISED. He kissed back making me smile in the kiss.

I felt him smile, I felt my cheeks wet, we both were crying. Minutes my breath was slowly running out, I was about to pull out but he pulled me closet with my waist.

I encircled my arms around his neck, kissing more deeply. Minutes later, we both let go of each other, I smiled widely at him with a but of cheekiness.

"You surprised me!" He happily said, I laughed and layed my head on his shoulder, snuzzling closer.

"Please don't leave me!.. I forgive you for lying so please don't ever leave me again!" I cried in his arms, he pulled me more closer to him making me more cry.

"Who said I'm leaving?" He asked, my eyebrows knitted, I looked at him with a confused face "B-But you sad at the letter that you are here at the airport and you said bye-" I spoke fast but he pecked me on the lips.

He chuckled and shook his head "You were dramatically reading it, I was just here to drop off My older brother Seokjin-" he got cut off with another voice.

"YOO JIRAE AND HUENING KAI!!!!" we looked back and saw TXT, Verivery, along with my older sister. My eyes widened as I saw my older sister looking  at me with angry eyes.

"WHO SAID YOU ALLOWED TO MEET THIS FUCKING GUY?!?! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU-" He got cut off with another voice "Woah, Little bro, what happened here?, Something happened? Oh hey Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun, woaahhhhh Verivery?!, And oh.... Hey there beautiful" A handsome guy came in with two burgers and two drinks on his hands, he winked at my sister making me laugh.

I looked at my sister to see her flustered "Yah! Hands off my Unnie!" I said and quickly slapped his arms playfully "Ohhhh shut up Jirae!! You can go with Huening Kai whenever you want, live with him if you want, hi I'm Yoo Hamji, Older sister of Her and him" she pointed to me and Kangmin Oppa.

"YAH WE BOTH HAVE A NAME!!" me and Kangmin yelled, they laughed "Hi Hamji, I'm Seokjin, Huening Kai's mother- I mean older brother, anyways I'll be flying to Japan for a bit span of time... Can I get your number.... And hang out with you once I get back?" Seokjin asked, I chuckled at my sister who agreed "Of course!" She answered, I rolled my eyes at them and focused at Huening Kai who only laughed as he stared at them.

"I wish you were this direct with me, ask me out on the first day..." I whispired on his ear, he chuckled and looked at me.

And them I saw love in his eyes, I smiled cheekily as he laughed.

"Uh... Jirae" i turned around and saw Beomgyu, Kai's hold on my waist tightened as he burry his head on my shoulder "I'm sorry Beomgyu...this wasn't planned but-" he cut me off with a chuckle "It's okay, it was just Hours but I gladly accepted it, I saw this coming... You were destined for Huening Kai, and I though when you both faught at the prom... I thought you would leave him and love me instead... And I was being selfish... I'm sorry NingNing and Jirae, congratulations you both, make sure that I'll have a Niece soon" I choked when he wanted a niece, I quickly hugged him as he started crying.

Huening Kai backed away as I comforted the crying Beomgyu "I'm sorry Beomgyu, I thought I love you... But I couldn't move on, I really love Huening Kai" I slowly said and hugged him tighter, Huening Kai patted me on the shoulder but then, the baby he is, he started crying.

"My babies!" Yeonjun yelled and hugged us, they all ran to us making a group hug, even Verivery joined.

*Time Skip*

AFTER 5 YEARS

"Baby!, Did you saw my tie anywhereeeee???? Hmm goodmorning baby" he pulled me in a kiss, I chuckled and kissed him back. We both parted and quickly looked for his tie.

Guess what, we both graduated a year ago. Yeonjun now owns a Club around Korea. Soobin owns a Bread Shop and multiple cafe's. Taehyun owns a pet store which I go to every now and then because I love the pets there and he is a doctor at the same time. Beomgyu, one of my favorite bestfriends, he got himself a girlfriend which he really loves!. Verivery is now touring the world with their amazing songs, my Unnie who hates love is now actually in love with seokjin, they both got married last year and now they have a new borned baby named Jungkook.

And today, me and Huening are gonna get married!!!!. He lost his tie, we both are going to the Beach to get ready for the wedding. Since our wedding is at the beach.

*Time Skip*

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said, I smiled happily. Kai kissed me passionately with all sorts of emotions, I felt his tears run down my cheeks making me smile.

After we kissed everyone cheered, we held hands as we smiled at the guests who attended our wedding at the beach.

He handed me a yellow envelope secretly, I took it and opened it "Just like the old times baby" He whispered in my ear as he back hugged me "Thanks to this yellow envelope, I got to meet you" I whispired back, I opened the envelope which had many kawaii stickers making me tear up, he wiped my teas from the back and smirked against my skin.

"What's up with the smirk huh?" I asked him, he chuckled and shook his head "Nothing baby, just read the letter loveee" He said and left a peck on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and opened the paper which made my eyes widen and smirked also, I winked at Huening Kai who looked at me with teasing smirk.

'Dear Huening Jirae,

Time for our honeymoon babygirl~

- Your sexy husband, Kai'

TBC