Chapter 1

"And... CUT!"

They were finishing the 2nd episode of season five. Now, the had the whole weekend until the next episode. Andrew calls them.

"Stana, Nathan, Jon, Seamus, Tamala, Susan, Penny, Molly, and it's all I need now. Here you have, the script for next episode so you can take a look at it during weekend."

They all left the set, except Molly and Susan, because they needed to talk to Terri.

Stana, Jon, Seamus, Tamala and Penny enter their trailers, however Nathan stays outside, claiming that he needed to catch some air. When it's all clear, he sneaks into Stana's trailer door and knocks.

She opens the door, knowing that was him because of their special knock, and he rushes inside.

"It's finally going to be weekend again." He says.

She leans against the wall of the trailer.

"Yeah. Finally! And, you know, we're lucky Castle and Beckett are together now,  so, you don't have to hide those puppy dog eyes of yours anymore..." she says, giggling at his expression.

He gets closer and pulls her into himself, with his hand on her hips. She puts her arms around his neck and stands on tiptoe to give him a kiss.

"And now, we'll have some time to ourselves..." he says.

He starts reaching her lips again and again in quick kisses, until she gets tired and decides to attack his lips.

He had to give a step backwards because of the strenght she used to reach his lips, but when he could stand,  he kissed her back, bitting her lower lip.

She let out a moan and opened her mouth so he could explore it with his tongue.

He leaned her against the wall while exploring her mouth. They had a little tongue fight and then it was her turn to explore his mouth. Then they parted for air.

"It's already a little bit late." He said, looking at his watch.

"Ok, then go, but make sure nobody sees you. Meet you later at my place?" She says, winking at him.

"I can't wait" he leaves, making sure nobody saw him, and heads to Stana's place.

She met him there about 10 minutes later because she was riding her bike home.

"Why did you take so long Stana?" he says, when she arrives.

"Tamala caught me when I was getting ready to leave and we talked for a while" she answers, dropping her purse in the kitchen counter.

"What did she tell you?" he was curious now.

"Nothing important." she went to her bedroom.

However, she looked concerned.

"Then why are you upset?" He followed her.

"I'm not! Ok?" She looked at him and smiled.

He smiles too.

"Well then..." he approaches her, putting his arms around her waist.

"We can have that time for ourselves..." he starts kissing her neck, making her breath faster. "...that we wanted."

He starts bringing his hands up into her chest, getting her to moan slightly.

"Yeah, I would love to, but I'm starving..." she says.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner?" He starts taking his hands out of her. She turns around to face him.

"I would love that too, except for that we can't be seen together in public."

"Then we'll order. What do you want?"

"Hmmm... Pizza can be."

After eating the pizza, Nathan almost threw Stana into the floor when he reached for her lips.