One Breath Away

"And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good."

—John Steinbeck, East of Eden

<><>

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights are reserved. You are not permitted to reproduce this novel in any shape or form, without the written consent of the author. Any form of reproduction of this book is against the law and action can and will be taken.

<><>

Q U O T E

" And for a moment, you Ramona Grey, made my life worth living. Every second that my heart beats, it beats for you. Do what you must with it.
It was yours from the moment I saw you. "

<><>

A U T H O R S N O T E

To whoever is reading this, you stumbled upon this story for a reason. Whatever that reason may be, it holds no value because you are now here, and I want you to know you're amazing and special in every way. If you're like me, and use Wattpad as a getaway from reality, then I want you to know you're loved and perfectly safe here.

I started on wattpad when I was in a really dark place in my life. I had moved halfway across my city, and left behind my friends and the only life I had known to start fresh. I was depressed, and despised going to school. I faked a sickness nearly everyday to simply go home, and escape my reality with Wattpad.

And now, here I am. Four years later and happier than I've ever been.

You are free to interpret any happenings and/or events in your own way. The outcome is what you make of it.  As well, down below I have made a collage board of what I believe best represent the characters, and what I believe would be the best live action portrayals. But as I said, you are free to make your own choices and imagine them looking any way that you'd like.

Much love, and hope you enjoy!

<><>

C A S T

    r a m o n a g r e y

    r a m o n a   g r e y

i s a a c s a w y e r

i s a a c   s a w y e r