"That's not just it." Asahi butted in. The others looked at him. Hinata, Kageyama and Sugawara looked at the gentle giant with a confused look but Nishinoya smirked. Asahi was smart.

"What makes you think that?" Hinata asked, tilting his head to his side.

"I have all of those. But he said I'm not his type. Those are his type in a personality of a partner. He has a type on their physical features too. Don't you, Nishinoya?" Asahi deduced.  Nishinoya chuckled.

"You're so certain that you're my type, Asahi-san. That's some cool confidence!" Nishinoya chuckled. Asahi hid his blush and told Nishinoya that he was just joking.

"Yep. I like girls that are my height, long haired and pretty. Not sexy, not adorable, but pretty. Boys that have a clean face, sharp jawline, a body like Daichi-san's or better and taller than me. If they have cha-chings then it's a bonus." Nishinoya stated. He sounded picky but to be honest, there are a lot of those kind of people out there. Only they are mostly taken.

"I heard Daichi's name. Who should I stab?" Sugawara joked. Maybe.

"Don't worry Suga-san! Daichi's all yours. I just want someone like him, is all." Nishinoya calmly explained even though he's terrified inside. Sugawara can be very scary when they talk sometimes and no one could beat him when he's upset. Not even his boyfriend could persuade him.

"Oh... someone like that?" Hinata pointed at someone who was outside the cafe. All of them turned to look at the person Hinata pointed. Nishinoya tried not to get his hopes up high and looked at the person. Only then did his jaw drop.

A man with dark olive green hair, about 6'2, walked into the cafe. He had a pair beautiful brown eyes, matched with thick eyebrows that furrowed, making a stern expression on his handsome face. He was wearing a black turtleneck and black jeans with a brown coat, giving off a successful young CEO vibe. Nishinoya knows he had a body like Daichi, no need to take off the clothes, he could tell. His hair looked so fluffy, Nishinoya wanted to play with it while he puts his head on his lap.

Nishinoya totally fell in love at first sight.

Okay enough, snap out of it Yuu.

Nishinoya shook his head and plastered a smile on his face as he  welcomed the man.

"Welcome to Kokoa Cafe!" He beamed.

The man didn't reply but he stood in front Nishinoya, staring at him intensely. He then took Nishinoya's hands out of the sudden. This took Nishinoya by surprise, dropping the tray he was carrying. He looked down at the tray on the ground before looking back up at the tall man.

"Marry me."

"EHHH??!!" was all that came out of Nishinoya's mouth. The rest was shocked by the sudden confession. It all felt unreal!

A handsome stranger who is just his type suddenly walked through the door and asked him to MARRY HIM just like that?! This must be a dream!

"Wakatoshi-kun!" Someone called out. The man didn't turn around but Nishinoya did. He looked at the two men who ran into the cafe, calling out for "Wakatoshi-kun".

"Oi! You can't just ask someone to marry you like that!" A brunette with choppy bangs slapped his back.

"Yeah Wakatoshi-kun. At least ask for his name first." The other, a man with red spiky hair added.

"Oh. What's your name?"

"Hah?! Me?! Are you serious?!" Nishinoya finally could say what he wanted to say earlier when he was asked out. The man in front of him (still holding his hands) nodded. Nishinoya wanted to slap his face to make sure he wasn't dreaming but the warmth his large hands was giving Nishinoya's small hands were enough to let him know this was real.

"Nishinoya Yuu."

"Ah. Beautiful name, Yuu." He praised. Nishinoya could feel his face start to burn when he heard the man's voice call him by his first name. They had just met but he's already calling him by his first name. Nishinoya was melting when the man once again asked him out.

"Sorry about him. He's..." the brunette with choppy bangs looked at his friend who was staring at Nishinoya like he was his. "Yeah he's a bit dumb."

"He's perfect." Nishinoya replied, staring at the man in front of him with lovey dovey eyes.

"Oooooookayyyyy...." the brunette looked at Nishinoya with his brows furrowed. "Let go of his hands, you're holding him for too long." He scolded as he slapped the olive green haired man's hands. As soon as his hands were let go, Nishinoya finally got a hold of himself.

"Sorry! I was... carried away just now. What's your name?" Nishinoya scratched the back of his head with an awkward smile on his face.

"I'm Shirabu Kenjiro." The brunette bowed. "This is Tendou Satori." The red haired gave him a lazy smirk and a wave to which Nishinoya waved back.

"And I am Ushijima Wakatoshi. It is nice to meet you." The dark olive green haired man took his hands once again, making Nishinoya blush. Again.

In the distance, Asahi just witnessed what happened with disbelief.