Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored🤪

Почніть із самого початку

     I know, I know I'm only hurting myself and Jordyn because I don't wanna be a mature adult and face my problems but it's hard so I just ignore them.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After I texted Jordyn she told me the same thing she said at her house. She told me that she wasn't a hoe and she wasn't gone be my side bitch and that it was either her or Alex. In her words she told me "Break up with you girlfriend cause she bored of just being on the side.". So I thought about what I was gone do and I'm breaking up with Alex.

     I just don't see myself being with her long term like I see myself with Jordyn. I been wanting to marry Jordyn for the longest and me being with Alex ain't doing nothing but putting a strain on our relationship with each other more and more.

     I was waiting for Alex to get home from work so I can tell her and to say I was nervous is an understatement. I was shitting bricks because how am I supposed to tell this girl im breaking up with you because im in love with my best friend of my whole life and I have been in love with her throughout out whole relationship.

     Oh yeah and we have been sleeping with each other for a couple of months now. Like how do you tell a person that without sounding like a complete dick.

     As im in my head Alex walks through the door. Its now or never at this point. I call her over to come sit with me so we could talk. She seats down facing me hut leaves space between us which is weird because usually she always has to touch me. I shrug it off and start to tell her.

     "Look Alex, I don't know how to put this but im breaking up with you. I'm in love with Jordyn and I have been since high school but I was too much of a pussy to actually tell you and I basically ignored her when I shouldn't have because it wasn't her fault. I have ran away from my problems for a long time and I cant do that anymore." I tell her and let out a breath that i was holding in.

     I look up at Alex and she has this unreadable expression on her face, so ke thinking she's mad i continue on just to get it out of the way.

     "Theres something else I have to say. Im so sorry for it too but me and—" "I've been fucking Kam." "Jordyn have been—Wait what?" I said not even realizing what she said right away. I look at her because I know she didn't say what she just said.

      "I've been fucking Kam and I'm pregnant. And I also know about you and Jordyn. I been knew how you felt about her. I'm not stupid Y/N it is so obvious to see that you are in love with her. I'm not mad at you, I mean I would be a hypocrite if I was but you should really go be with her. Its ok im not hurt, yes I love you but we're not right for each other. We have never really been right for each other and im sure you know that too." She told me and im just sitting her dumbfounded.

     "Go get your girl Y/N and by the time you get back im most likely going to be with Kam. Love you." She said kissing my cheek and walking out of the living room. I sit there for a second to process what just happened because what the fuck.

     After about 5 minutes I get up and leave and speed to Jordyn's house because I really need her. I pull into her driveway and race to the door. I knock on the door like im being chased by a killer or something. She opens the door looking pissed and confused trying to figure out why im beating on her door like im crazy. I am but thats not the point. I pull her into a kiss and look into her eyes and say the words that I know she's been waiting for me to say.

     "It's done. I'm all yours and you're all mines."

——————————————————————————

Vote & Comment
Hope You Enjoyed

SLD✌🏾