Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored🤪

Start from the beginning

I scrunch my eyebrows together because she just basically went off on me cause of a question like what the fuck.

"Baby I was just asking cause people would usually go to DeSoto Malco because they got the reclining seats so I just asked geez calm down. Why you get so upset that I asked you?" I question because that's some weird shit.

"I'm not upset I was just asking. I'm finna go to bed I gotta get up in the morning." She says getting up and walking to the bedroom.

"I thought you said you was off tomorrow?" I ask her making her stop but she doesn't turn around.

"I decided to go in because it was some extra papers that needed to be looked through and signed so I'm just gone do it tomorrow. Love you goodnight." She said and continued walking to the bedroom.

I just blow out a breath cause she think I don't know she gotta attitude with me but I do it's obvious but I don't even know wheat I did. I decide to text Jordyn so I can at least make up with her and so I won't lose my bestfriend.

You see me and Jordyn have basically known each other our whole lives and we have been inseparable ever since we first met each other. We didn't start messing around until our senior year in high school because the tension between us became too much. We both knew that the other had feelings more than a best friend should so we decided to act upon them. We would have been together if it wasn't for me.

We was at a party and of course you get drunk at parties and do a lot of stupid shit. Well I did some stupid shit. Jordyn did a body shot because why not and this dude did it off her and you could tell he thought it would lead to something but Jordyn didn't see it that way she saw it as just careless fun.

     The rest of the night he tried to get with her but she kept rejecting him. She got drunk off her ass and the dude took advantage of it. He was kissing on her and rubbing on her and stuff and she wasn't in her right state of mind.

     We told each other that we wouldn't fuck off with anyone else so I got mad because I thought we was going against that and instead of realizing that she was drunk and wasn't intentionally letting it happen I caused a scene and went off on her and ignored her for a month.

She tried to get in touch with me but I kept avoiding her. I blocked her on everything but she showed up to my house. I didn't let her in and she sat out there for hours upon hours. She would stick around after school to catch me going to practice but
I would ignore her while she tried to talk to me.

     Eventually I changed my route to practice but she didn't stop trying. She didn't stop trying to talk to me and explain but I just didn't listen and I wish I did.

I started talking to Alex not on a serious level because I still had feelings for Jordyn. Me and Alex got together because she asked me in front of a lot of people and I didn't want to say no and embarrass her so I said yes.

     That may have been the worst mistake of my life because I saw the look in Jordyn's eyes when i told Alex yes. I knew I had broke her but even then she still tried to talk to me. I gave in and talked to her she explained but I told her that I wouldn't break up with Alex so we just decided to continue to be best friends.

Fast forwarding to a couple of months ago I went to Jordyn's house and told her I still had feelings for her, we slept together, and she said she still had feelings for me too. We ended up continuing to sleep together and I was telling her that I wanted to be with her because I do but I didn't leave Alex because I didn't want to hurt her.