Chapter Three: MINATO

Começar do início

-meanwhile with obito-

SHIT WHAT DO I COOK TODAY I mentally yelled at myself. In the end I just decided on a bowl of cereal because I hate going to the store. I got bored so I started drawing since I don't feel like going outside at the moment. I had almost decided to go to kakashis or rins house but I decided not to since kakashis dad strongly dislikes me and rins parents are overprotective. I guess I'm just a lonely human. Im truely bored T-T I guess I could go ask kakashi and Rin if they would like to go get ramen with me. I closed my door and locked it. While I was running to rins house I thought about Minato sensei for a moment thinking on how pissed I was with him. This is why I'm not inviting him for ramen I got to rins house and her parents let her out of the house as we darted to kakashis house knowing we would have to drag him there, surprisingly he willingly came out of the house. We all ran to some random ramen place and we all ordered,while we were waiting to Rin talked to kakashi and didn't even say a single word to me. I felt kinda hurt because of it but kakashi was a little more considerate of my feelings and actually tried talking to me it made me start to consider calling him by his name instead of calling him a baka. We all started to head home when I decided to ask kakashi if I could spend the night at his house because the only fun thing in my house is my cat Fukushū. We decided that we would have to try to keep it a secret from his dad so I used my skills to climb to kakashis window as he walked into the house and ran upstairs to his room to open his window. I crawled into the room, it was far more neat than mine most of the room was plainly blue. We both got really for bed, crawled into bed, kakashis scent was all over his bed and I couldn't get enough of it, I kept sniffing the bed while kakashi just stared at me blankly before snuggling into my chest and wrapping his arms around me. I decided to return the comfort by wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his head, his hair was also fluffy as I snuggled into it,so soft. We both fell asleep soon after.  The next morning I woke up to the smell of kakashi, everywhere, I slowly attempted to get out of bed without waking him up only for him to hug my waist tighter as I sighed in defeat, we don't have training today anyways, we will be fine unless kakashis dad walks into the room. Kakashi woke up a few hours later as he told me he was hungry I went downstairs to grab some food for him, running back upstairs I gave kakashi the food and he seemed to appreciate it. He quickly ate it as I kinda stared into the distance thinking about that mission, kakashi seemed to be nicer after that and it confused the hell outta me. "Are you ok Obito?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Yes kakashi, I'm fine" I unintentionally had annoyance laced in my voice.he looked a little surprised of my additude but quickly hugged my arm asking why I seemed annoyed, I just told him that I was tired and didn't feel the best today, he nodded and went downstairs to make coffee and he came back upstairs a few seconds later and handed me a cup of nice, warm, coffee I thanked him and we decided to play Checkers, he I beat him at that rather quickly and he pouted in a cute way it almost made me want to kiss him. Irresistible bastard........

-Kakashi POV-
I think I'm starting to hate Obito less. I'm really not trying to show that but I'm probably failing miserably although I'm happy that one day happened like it did or else I would be dealing with my heat for an entire week! He won.........in Checkers...........I'm pissed. I started pouting because now I owe him ramen, end me and my sad life T-T. I kinda wanna replay that mission tho,you know what, I'm just gonna stop thinking about that, it's dirty. "I'm boreeeeeed you have chess or something like that bakashi?" He said as he seemed to be lost in thought. "Whatcha thinking about Obito?" I said curiously. "That mission" he said as I stood up and sat on his lap, only to reach behind him to grab the chess. He jolted in surprise but soon relaxed as I attempted to get off of him so I can set the game up, he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to his lap as a snuggled into my neck. My face heated up and I soon surrendered to his cuddling. His hands soon wrapped around my waist."Obito..........I need to set up........the chess game........board" I said between my panting for air because the room had just suddenly gotten really warm. "Fine, we will continue this later though" he said clearly irritated as I got off his lap and quickly went to the opposite side. I couldn't help but notice the slight lust in his eyes. I quickly set up the game board and in an hour or two I win as I start doing a mental victory dance. He pouted cutely and seemed to be sad so I hugged him and he pulled me onto his lap again to snuggle me, he even decided to pull down my mask and kiss me this time, I kissed back not really thinking about what could happen. Smutt warning He put his hand in my boxers, stroking my member as I moaned into the kiss, and then we parted for air  as I got off of Obito, not completely sure if my dad was home or not, I went and checked the house and he wasn't there so I went back upstairs so I could continue this pleasure when I opened the door and walked in Obito almost instantly pinned me against the wall, kissing my neck and rubbing his member against mine through my boxers as I felt the need to bite something.

2001 word count
The chapter is out and if you feel you must hate, leave
However if you liked the chapter thank you and I will start working on the next one shortly