I'm back!!!

TL;DR: I'm continuing this story! 🥳 (please read it though 🥺)

It's good to be back. Hey! I'm David Velasco, a 17-year old Filipino student in Manila. So this author's note is more personal or intimate lol. As we all know, I haven't updated this story in like 3 years or even opened Wattpad in those years and to be frank I had no intention of finishing this story anymore but for some reason (quarantine because of the corona virus hehe) I was like "hmm I want to read some stories online instead of sitting on my bed watching Netflix all day" so I opened my laptop and logged on to Wattpad. To my surprise, a lot and I mean A LOT of people have been messaging me, commenting on my story I had over 1.5k+ notifications. I spend the past hour reading all your comments and messages and I was taken back by all the positive comments and messages regarding this story. So what I'm, trying to say is due to popular demand. I'm finishing this story!

Few things before we dive in to this story. First, I want to know your opinion on the cover of this story. Should I change it? Because in my opinion it needs a refresher, we've all been through a lot these past few years or even weeks, I think we all need something fresh. Comment here if you want me to update it (because I've grown up and developed some skills lmao). Also I'm thinking of writing a new story that is not a fanfiction. Would you guys support it and what genre would you like to see? Comment here.

Secondly, I want to get to know you guys better. I guess what I'm trying to say is, my private messages are always open, if you want to talk to me or if you need someone to talk to I'm here! I'll do the best that I can. You can also follow/message me on my social media accounts like: instagram: iamdjvelasco; twitter: asdfghjkldxs

Finally, as the struggling student that I am, I would be really really reallyyyy thankful if you all continued to support me by sharing my story to your friends whom you might think would like it and on social media (tag me!) but also if you want to support me financially, you can send money through my mom's paypal account (I'm not legally allowed to create a paypal account yet) here's the link: paypal.me/david060196. It would mean a lot to me and would help me improve my stories if you can help a struggling student out 🥺

So with all that being said, enjoy Chapter 17!