Y/n looked over at me and smirked. I lightly blushed and crossed my arms in embarrassment.

"And you," Tzuyu glanced at Y/n, "Whenever we hang out, all you ever talk about is Jeongyeon."

I smiled and looked at Y/n who was looking away from me and blushing.

"Even your pets clearly indicate what you two feel for each other!" Tzuyu pointed out to our two dogs who were curled up by our own crush's feet.

Now that I know that my feelings are reciprocated, I can ask her out.

Not with Tzuyu here though, she will make me nervous and I'll start stuttering. I went inside my room and closed the door to wait for Tzuyu to leave.

Two hours later, I heard a knock on my door. I told whoever it was that they can come inside. Y/n came in looking really nervous.

I perked up immediately and questioned her, "What happened? Are you okay?"

I quickly stood up to check Y/n for any injuries. I swear to God, if Tzuyu accidentally hurt her again I will-

"Willyougooutwithme?" Y/n blurted out.

"Uhhh," I took a step back to gaze at her, "I didn't catch that. Mind slowing it down?"

"Will.....You......." Y/n stated again incredibly slowly.

"Okay. Try to find the medium pace," I chuckled.

Y/n took a deep breath in and exhaled, "Will you go out with me?"

I guess she beat me to the punch. I gave her a soft smile, "I would love to."

Y/n gave me a calm smiling back, "Great." She left my room and softly shut the door behind her.

I tilted my head at her as she left. Didn't she want to discuss what we're going to do on our date? As soon as she closed the door, a squeal sounded and the thumping of feet jumping up and down was noticed.

I giggled. She acted so calmly when I said yes but as soon as she was out of sight, she jumped for joy. She's cute.

My door opened once again and a calm Y/n walked inside, "So where would you like to go?"

"Hmmm," I playfully thought about it, "Surprise me."

Y/n smirked which made me feel uneasy.

.....

"How is going to a haunted house a good idea of a date?" I questioned as I nervously linked my arm with Y/n's.

Y/n laughed, "Oh relax. It's going to be fun. Plus we can get the couple bonus!"

"Couple bonus?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I think you'll like it," Y/n grinned.

We entered the haunted house. I saw signs that said stuff like: "Don't enter", "Turn around", "I mean it- Turn around", and "Don't say I didn't warn you".

I felt the creeps travel up my back and shivered.

Y/n cocked her eyebrow, "You're not scared, are you?"

"N-No," I stuttered.

Y/n nodded her head, "Okay." I wonder if she actually believed me. She pulled me a bit closer to her though, which I was grateful for.

After we entered the front door of the house, the door slammed shut on its own accord. It made me jump and hide behind Y/n.

Y/n let out a little chuckle, "Jeongyeon?"

I immediately tried to play it off, "I was just checking if you had any spiders on your back..." What kind of lame excuse is that? I'm so stupid.

She grinned, "Thanks."