Chapter One

Abigail's POV:

"Look, Frank. I can't keep working like this. So either you tell that creep to keep his hands off of me or I walk out of here for the rest of the night," I tell my boss who happens to own the Fantasy Castle strip club.

"Go ahead. Walk outta here," he tells me. "But don't think about showing your face here ever again if you do."

Fuck. I was hoping he wouldn't say that. I can't afford to lose this job. How else am I going to pay rent?

I sigh. "Fine," I say. "So what's it gonna be, Donovan? Are you gonna go back there and give that man what he paid for? Or am I gonna have to replace you?" he ask. Rolling my eyes I respond with, "I'll stay."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," he says. "Now get back there and do your damn job."

I turn on my heels, heading back to the private room where the creep waits for me. God, I hate this job. I'd do anything to get something a lot better than this. Too bad I didn't finish college. Now I wish that I had.

"Ah, there she is," the creep smiles at me the second I walk through the curtains. "I was beginning to think I might've scared you off there, little lady."

"Shall we finish what we started?" I ask, trying to sound like I actually want to do this. "Ready when you are," he says.

I turn back on the music and begin dancing sexually. I turn my back on the man waving my hips and butt around. I'm trying so hard not to look uncomfortable because I know that in any second now this piece of shit is going to try something again.

This room only has one rule and that's no touching the dancers. A lot of men I stood in this room with broke that rule and Frank never does a damn thing about it. You would think that after reporting the issue to the man he would care enough to kick them out of this place, but he never does. Instead, he just tells me to grow some balls and finish my fucking job. Typical.

I jump and gasp at the sudden slap against my butt. Turning around, I stare at the creep as a nasty grin grows across his ugly middle-aged face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I not allow to do that?" he chuckles. God, I just wanna kick this dude where it hurts. "Well, go on. Finish doing what you were doing," he smiles at me.

Slowly turning back around, I proceed to dance. The faster I get this done, the sooner I get away from him.

(Time skip)

It's getting close to 11pm, so I figure I would head to the dressing room and get myself together. I'm so ready to get the fuck out of here. I'm sick of this place. I'm sick of the customers. I'm sick of Frank. I just want something better to come along so I wouldn't have to come back to this place ever again. But unfortunately, that might not ever happen.

I drag my duffel bag out from underneath the makeup table and pull my casual dress out of the bag.

"Heading home?" my co worker, Crystal ask, coming into the dressing room. "Yep," I say, throwing on my dress before sitting at the table and using a makeup remover to wipe the glittery makeup off my face.

"Gosh, I can't stand working here," Crystal says, applying some more dark blue lip stick on her lips. Me and her both.

"Join the club," I say, tying my hair into a high bun. "The customers are a bunch of creeps and Frank never does anything about it."

"I know," she says. "Just last night, Camilla was nearly raped by customer in the private room." Shocked about what I just heard, I shoot Crystal a look. "Luckily, she was able to fight him off." What the heck! Why the fuck didn't I know about that?

"Is that why she wasn't here tonight??" I ask. "Yep. She quit last night after Frank refused to do anything about the situation. He didn't want to call the cops. He didn't kick the guy out. Nothing. If you ask me he basically just didn't give a damn," she says, dashing some body glitter all over her face.

Oh my gosh. That poor girl. And she just started working here last week. What the fuck is wrong with Frank? He's suppose to be protecting us, yet he's letting these.... Boys do whatever the hell they want to us. Lord, you better get me the hell out of this place because the longer I stay here, the more I'm gonna want to punch this prick in the face. Some man he is.

"Okay, I better get out of here because I'm seconds away from walking up to that asshole and slapping the shit out of him," I say, getting a chuckle out of Crystal.

I get out of the chair and snatch my bag off the floor and start walking towards the door. "See you tomorrow, hun," she says. "See ya," I respond, opening the door and stepping out of the dressing room.

Walking through the club, I spot Frank standing behind the bar counter flirting with the bartender, Desiree. She looks a little uncomfortable and part of me just want to walk over there and intervene but after what I just heard its probably best that I just stay the away from him. Just looking at him makes me sick to my stomach, so I'm just gonna get the hell out of here and head home.
______________________________________

Hi, everyone! Did you like this first chapter? Let me know what you thought about it in the comment section. And don't forget to vote. Thank you! :)