He fought back then, grabbed my hand, and squeezed it tight. I could feel his racing heartbeat through it. I looked at him threw my red tears, he was terrified.

I was breathing heavily, I started to push at him with my other hand.

"Let me go! I don't want to hurt you!"

"You won't! Let me help!"

He grabbed it, entwining our fingers as our eyes locked with each other. Our faces were just inches away as he brought his forehead to mine and rested it there.

My breathing slowed as my heartbeat skyrocketed. Slowly, the rage I felt was decreasing and I closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath, letting myself feel the moment. I opened them then, my tears were back to normal and my wings were gone.

I stared at him, "Deku..."

He gave a small smile, "Hey. You okay now?"

I nodded and he let go of my hands. He took his forehead off mine and stood up, I placed my hands in my lap. My heart was still racing from that...

He hasn't done that since we were kids...

He held his hand out for me, I grabbed it and he pulled me up from the ground. Once I was standing, he went over to the shattered watch and picked it up.

He looked over, "It is familiar to you then..."

"Painfully..."

"And you and I both know who's this is."

I crossed my arms, "Keep it away from me. I never want to see my dad's watch again."

*************************

We ended up being late to class, fifteen minutes late and our teacher was not happy. When we walked in, everyone kept staring. Especially at me, then I realized why.

When my wings busted out my shirt ripped and half my chest was exposed. I didn't even notice it and Deku didn't either! It was so embarrassing...

School dragged on for most of the morning and then it was time for us to train. Not that we need more, but hey, why not?

We headed to the locker rooms and got changed into our hero costumes for today. I love my costume. It's a small red-orange dress that has red ribbons along my arms and legs. It has an opened diamond-shape right in the middle of it, showing my stomach.

I've got red heeled boots and I always wear my crimson butterfly necklace with it. I have wings, but they're invisible. They live in my body due to my fire quirk, usually why I feel so warm most of the time.

They're only supposed to show up when I use my 'Wildfire' power along with my blood tears. But, since this year started, they show up on they're own. It tends to happen when I feel threatened or angered, it even scares me sometimes.

Once we all changed we headed out to the front entrance. I was walking by myself, I'm still shaken up from earlier...

A sudden tap was on my shoulder, I jumped.

"Woah, Ariella, ribbit." it was only Syu.

I sighed with relief, "Sorry, I'm just distracted."

"I can see that, what's going on?"

We continued walking down the hall to the entrance, Asui stuck close to me.

"The reason Deku and I showed up late was because we got stuck outside."

"How? You guys were right behind us when we all went in."

I rubbed my neck, "Yeah, that's on me. I fell into him after I tripped on a step."