˗ˏˋ ❥; Jealous | Amemura Ramuda

→ One-shot #1

→ Requested by no one. I just wanted to write this.

→ If it wasn't obvious that Ramuda is my favorite idk how much more obvious I can make it. ;-;

→ Sorry if it was bad. Never written anything for HypMic and I have no knowledge on fashion or how its made, stuff like that.

→ Published on July 19, 2020.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ❤︎ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

"Ne ne Onee-san! Wanna help me come up with the new line for the summer season?" A figure with pink hair yelled as they ran up to the (H/C) haired girl, startling her a bit.

"R-Ramuda, slow d-down. You don't wanna trip like last time do you?" The (H/C) haired girl warned, worry and fear was shown clearly in her eyes. Of course, being the lovable pink haired male that won all females heart, he brushed it off and jumped into the females arms. The (H/C) haired girl was shocked and barely was able to catch him.

"R-Ramuda?" The female stuttered with her face turning extremely red when Ramuda nuzzled his face into her exposed neck.

"Onee-san, you smell really good. I just wanna stay here forever" With no shame at all, Ramuda continued his action without noticing that his 'Onee-san' was about to pass out from the contact.

"R-Ramuda, p-people are l-looking." His onee-san stuttered out but he ignored it. "But onee-san." Ramuda whined. "R-Ramuda, if y-you d-don't s-stop, I...." His onee-san stopped, thinking for a bit before continuing. "I'll w-won't help y-you with y-your work."

Ramuda let out a pout before reluctantly letting go. "Aww onee-san you're no fun."

Shaking her head and catching her breath, she followed Ramuda to his studio. "So what will I be helping you with today, Ramuda?"

Putting his finger on his chin, pretending to think, he spun around and ran up to the (H/C) haired female. "Mind modeling?"

His onee-san face exploded with red painting over it. "M-Model?"

Ramuda shook his head. "I-Isn't t-there b-better choices? I n-never done m-modeling before." The (H/C) haired girl stuttered out as she looked at the ground. "But I want you! I like you the best."

Ramuda then jumped onto her once again, nuzzling his head near the crook of neck. "R-Ramuda. W-What did I s-say abo-" Ramuda looked up at her with puppy eyes. "It has to you onee-san. You're the cutest and your stuttering makes it plus to your shy personality."

Biting her lip, she let out a sigh and agreed. "Alright, just this once."

Ramuda began to cheer and his onee-san smiled at how happy he was.

'At least he's happy. I hate seeing him sad or even cry.'

"Ne ne onee-san, let's hurry up and go." Ramuda grabbed her hand and started to run while laughing. "W-Wait, don't r-run in the s-streets."

Laughing, Ramuda replied with a "don't worry" which made her worry more.

~❤︎~

"Sorry Ramuda. I need some food." The blue haired male pleaded as he went on the floor begging. Laughing Ramuda just patted his back.

"All I have is candy and remember the last time you ate them. You got sick." Ramuda laughed as the (H/C) haired female looked at the blue haired male in pity. Taking out her wallet, she bent down to Daisu level and handed him some money.

"Use this to get some food and don't think about using it for gambling." She warned as Daisu's eyes went into sparkles. He began to cry as jumped onto her knocking them both over.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU (F/N)!!! YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!" With that, the blue hair male started to run towards the road.

"I hope he actually uses the money for food." (F/N) mumbled before a hand reached out to her. Nothing it was Ramuda, she gladly accepted. Ramuda then pulled her into an embrace. His hold on her tightened.

"Umm, Ramuda?"

"Ne Onee-san. Don't ever let any male touch you." Hearing his voice drop gave you chills. It wasn't the first time but every time she hears it, it gives her chills. "Y-Yes."

Turning back to his goofy self, Ramuda placed a kiss on her cheek and began to nuzzle into her neck causing his onee-san to freak out once again.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ❤︎ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤