Intro

The original version of this and the one that will be updated first is on fanfiction.net, there is no guarantee that this port of it will be updated.

https://tinyurl.com/ngnl-con

Hi!

This is a new story I'm starting that is a continuation from where the No Game No Life anime left off (at time of writing there is only 1 season, hopefully there will be more though), if you haven't watched the anime yet, I recommend that you do so as it might be hard to understand if you didn't, of course it is still possible without doing so. There are spoilers for the anime in this story (obviously). There will be little to no references from the manga/light novel, you should be able to understand this without reading it. The ideas for the storyline are mostly my ideas, some games may be based off of animes like Kageurui and other fanfics. Slight Sora x Shiro (Barely Noticeable). I do not own No Game No Life or any characters/ideas pertaining to it (If I did it wouldn't be as good as it is today). If you have any ideas feel free to leave a comment or PM me. I would love any ideas that people have as I can only have so many. If you have any reviews, criticism, or advice, feel free to do the same. I plan to continue this story until a little bit after they defeat god. I may make a sequel to this story after I finish it, although that isn't guaranteed. First chapter will be published in 1-2 days, see you then!

This is the syntax in which this fanfiction will be written:

Text surrounded in quotations ("Hi") is something that is being said

Normal text (She walked over to the door) is an action or just general stuff

Italic text (The heck?!) is a thought

Bold text (There was a chair there) is a description of the environment or something similar.

Underlined text (Time Skip) is a plot description or an author's note

Note: I also need an idea for a creative title, if you have one, feel free to comment it. I'm currently also working on the cover, that'll be done soon.

NGNL-BLANK