I was rocking back and forth when I heard pounding on my door, it was dad again. I quickly crawled across the floor and locked the door.

"You did not just lock that door, Ariella!" dad shouted.

The pounding continued as I made my way the bed. I got up on it and pulled my legs to my chest.

"Leave me alone! I didn't do anything!" I screamed.

"Liar! I know you did something with that blonde boy!"

"NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM!"

The pounding got louder and louder and the door was kicked in, I screamed again. Dad came over to me and yanked my arms away from my legs. He gripped them tightly.

"You're such a lying little bitch!"

"LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP!"

He let go of my arms just to slap me across the face. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, blood tears.

"SHUT UP!"

He wouldn't stop hitting me, anything you could imagine him doing he did. That's when he got on my bed. I screamed and kicked with all the strength I could, and I was pinned down.

He grabbed my arms again and held them down, squeezing them extremely tight.

"STOP IT!" I shouted out and everything froze, just like before.

I was the only one able to move. I looked around my room for that shimmer and I found it. It was right at my smashed door.

"Ariella!" it was Uraraka's voice again.

I broke from Dad's grip and wiggled my way off the bed. I hit the ground with a thud and crawled the rest of the way. Soon as I reached into the shimmer, I closed my eyes and was sucked in.

Again I fell through and landed on the sand, I was on the beach. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by brown ones.

"Ariella! Are you okay?" asked Uraraka.

I looked over myself, my bruises were gone once again. I was back in that same summer dress and Uraraka was in hers.

"Uraraka! How did you..?"

She sat next to me, "This is your mind. You were screaming for help and thought of me and I appeared."

I sat up, "I did? And the first time? You never told me why I woke up too soon."

She smiled, "The first time too. You subconsciously thought of me and I was there."

"What about earlier today? Outside by the dorm, I swear I saw your shimmer again..."

She gave me a look, "I'm in your mind, Ariella. I don't have a physical body anymore, so no."

My heart raced, "What?!"

"Are you losing your mind or something?"

"NO! I swear I saw something..."

She hugged me, it felt so foreign. Then again, we are in my mind...

She let go, "Want to talk about it?"

I sighed, "No... I don't even know if it was real. I guess Bakugou was right..."

"Wait, Bakugou? What the hell happened to you today?"

I turned to her "It was so weird, Uraraka! When I came back inside, I went to my room. I wanted to see if I could find the shimmer again, but didn't."