Royal Preparations and silly jokes

Start from the beginning

Throughout the next couple of days, the four of them began planning the catering, entertainment, set up and decor. Their wedding would take place in Daisy's castle's royal garden. As Mario's and Peach's was at Peach's gardens. After a rough day, Luigi and Daisy headed back to their mansion to have a much needed sleep.

They changed into their pajamas and crawled into bed. Daisy held Luigi tightly and stated. "I can't wait! In three days, we'll finally be married and have each other as husband and wife forever."

Luigi turned to face her, smiled and said "You'll make a perfect wife, my beautiful flower."

Daisy giggled and replied back, smiling. "Thank you. And you'll make the most handsome husband, my green hero."

Daisy and Luigi began deeply kissing and were about to have a serious tongue wrestle when they heard the doorbell.

"Who would even think of coming to the door at this hour?" Daisy asked sternly as her and Luigi went to answer. When the doorbell continuously rang, she shouted "Keep your pants on, I'm coming!"

When she opened it, Waluigi was there. She slammed the door in his face. When Luigi asked who it was, she just replied "No one important."

Luigi then opened the door and asked Waluigi "What do you want now? This better be important."

Waluigi was about to do something he never did in his life. Apologize. To Luigi, nonetheless.

"I just came to say... I'm sorry. For all the bad stuff I did to all of you. I'll cut to the chase, I need your help."

Luigi and Daisy looked at each other in disagreement. "Why should we help you?" Luigi asked with his arms crossed.

"Because this is something I feel like I can't do myself. There's someone I like a lot but I get really nervous around them. What do I do?" Waluigi answered.

Being the nice guy he is, Luigi gave him the advice he needed. "Just be direct. Girls don't like when guys beat around the bush. I eventually got over my fear of talking to Daisy. Just start small and try to build conversation with them. And when the times right, ask her out."

Waluigi smiled and exclaimed "Thanks. I'll do that." He walked off actually with respect for his rival.

"Who do you think is that girl he likes?" Luigi asked his fianceé.

Daisy answered "Someone very unlucky."

They both chuckled and Luigi picked Daisy up over his shoulder and asked with a smirk "Now, where were we?"

She giggled as he carried her up to their room.

The next day, Luigi went to a tux shop to pick up his tuxedo while Daisy went to pick up a bridal dress. They agreed to not see each other in their wedding clothes until the official wedding. Luigi's tux was a black blazer, white dress shirt, black pants and shoes with his obviously green tie. Mario, Wario, DK, Toadsworth and Yoshi agreed that he looked very dapper and handsome.

Daisy's dress was white to show she was still pure. It was like her traditional dress, slimming in top but more poofy after the stomach. Also sharing the thick orange part around her waist. It was also decorated with flowers and orange streams circling around the bottom. Peach, Rosalina, Birdo, Mona, Candy and Toadette told her she never looked more beautiful.

"It's perfect! I love it!" Daisy shouted, doing a spin to see it from all directions.

As a little joke, Peach said "I don't know. I think it makes your butt look HUGE!"

Daisy got flustered and nervous as this dress was her favorite. "Really?!"

Laughing as heavily as Daisy from the joke she played on her, she replied "Kidding! Just kidding! You look perfect."

Daisy got grumpy and stated "Not nice to pick on the soon-to-be bride"

After that was settled, Luigi and Daisy agreed that Daisy stay at the castle and to not see Luigi for 24 hours until the ceremony.

As Mario walked Luigi to his mansion with Wario, Yoshi, DK, Blue Toad and even Waluigi, he asked "You nervous, little bro?"

"More than when I fought King Boo. But I know I want Daisy for the rest of my life." Luigi answered.

Wario patted him on the back and yelled "Let's stop the chick flick talk and celebrate Luigi's last night of independence!" Everyone cheered as they ran towards Luigi's and Daisy's mansion.

Back at the castle, Daisy was with Peach, Mona, Rosalina, Birdo, Candy and Toadette getting dressed for Daisy's bacholerette party.

Peach walked up to her and told her "No need to be scared about tomorrow. Just have fun tonight!" Daisy nodded and smiled.

Rosalina then jumped in to exclaim "What are we waiting for! It's time for a girl's night out!" All the girls hopped into a limo to enjoy Daisy's last night before the wedding.