Red

Dark... My life was so dark, its a complete pitch black, no colors, non at all. It was always like that, and I was already accustom to the darkness that is embedded in my life. It was like a shadow, following me everywhere, giving me views of how dark the world is. Until I saw you, my monotone color was suddenly added by another color, it was added by you. And it was red.

Redder than the roses that I saw you were arranging, red as blood. And until then, all I see was you. It was you, only you, your color. You suddenly add color in my life, those beautiful rosy cheeks,

no

no

I don't want any other color, I only want red, red, I want you, to be red.

So I followed you, I started to adore you, from a distant off course, because I'm still gathering all my courage to get you.

Every morning I started visiting the flower shop where you work at, and I spot you arranging your stall outside, so I did all I can do, and pass by you. And damn you smell good, you smell just like those flowers, it suddenly makes me wonder.

Does your blood smells like those flowers too...

Aahh those smiles, as you greet your costumers cheerfully, it only fires my desire to you. I wonder,

will you smile like that to me too?

Well its been a week since I'm following you, ahh, you always inspires me, you're glowing. You always glow, your color attracted me more than any other color, you shine brightly in my eyes. One more cheeky smile and I swear I'm gonna melt.

As usual I'm outside the shop where you work out, silently admiring you. I can't call this stalking tho ehee, cause I love you, and you are mine.

I grow alert as I watch you withdraw your hands to those roses as you accidentally prick your fingers, my eyes twitch. As my lips tremble.

Red

Red

Red

Your blood is so red, just like you, it suddenly made me run my tongue along my lips.

Ohh god, I bet your blood taste sweet too.

Eheee, can't wait to taste you.