All the pandavs joined their hand and bowed their head in front of me .

I got awarkard and had stood up.

" Why are you doing that ?" I asked them while I got awarkard

" Behena we are guilty , sorry we couldn't  let you contact your family from kalyug , you must miss them a lot ! Sorry for not understanding  your emotions ! Sorry for not protecting you on the river side ! We are really sorry for what we have done but we can't change the past so please ,if it's ok with you ! We can still make our present and future better as a family ." Oldest prince asked .

I looked at them while squeezing my eyes as sun was rising as it was shining just like , it was the day new things would happen .

" You are dharm raj yourself , I have done more sins than you maybe more than all of you , you don't gave to bow your head or join your hands , it's alright you don't have to say sorry beside I know after my death I am going in hell so If your sorry ! You can request god to not to send me to hell .. ....... Wait ! Wait ! Wait ! My friends would be there so I wouldn't mind being there atleast I won't be alone , If you wanna say sorry then , then make me chocolate milkshake ,oh yeah chocolate milkshake !!!" I exclaimed bhut was cut by prince sehdev .

" Quiet !behna ! Quiet !" He exclaimed.

Yup I blabbered too much ! Oh god liya you should know when to shut up .

"Behna ! Don't you speak too much !" Teased prince arjun

" No I don't ! You just hear too much !" I sassed back

" How can we hear too much !" Prince bheem exclaimed

We were doing our blickering for few minutes when the dasi came

" Good morning ! Rani , prince and princess the lady is awake " she said

" Then what we are wait for let's go !" I exclaimed as we made my way towards me room .

When we enter the room we saw him looking emotionally at his mother . When I cleared my throat he introduced me .

" Mother she saved you from water and high fever ! Even doctor didn't want to do that because your fever was so high " he said proudly .

I was preparing myself for a thank or a polite talk but what happened next flew my wig to south korea .

" How dare you ! Why did you saved me ?" She yelled at me as tears streaming down from her face

" What ?" I asked while being shock .

I could see the same shock in the eyes of mata and pandu brothers .

" Yes I was trying to kill my self ! Why can be never accept him , I don't care about me but what about my child ! He is his son as well !" She yelled at me

Oh now the thing are clear , this lady was trying to kill herself for all this non existant shit ! What the fuck man ! She so need to sort out her priorities !

" Why ?.... Why would you want someone to make your son life better , you can work hard actually you both can , away from here to give your child a better life. Why being stuck being ? Why begging from people who doesnt understand your worth ....... Look at maa kunti , she raised her 5 kids all by herself  , do you think she never thought of quitting but her self dependence and will power ! She raised her sons ! .. .........  Husband's of women who work at army dies everyday , yet they still live their life ! And you wanna quit it ! ...................................look at you kid ! Do you know how devestated he was ! And you wanna kill yourself ! " I yelled at her .

Look on her face was priceless of it wasn't for me being in a serious situation I wouldn't have laughed at her .

" Sorry ! " She said to me

" Don't ! If you wanna ask for forgiveness ,ask from your son " I replied softly .

She looked at her son and cried her eyes out . With that they apologised to each other .

" Princess thant you for opening my eyes , I have decided I will go from Hastinapur and live and serve sadhus for rest of my .. ....... Princess I don't have anything to offer you for saving my life " she said while looking sad

" It's ok , I never saved your life to get anything " I replied quickly with soft smile .

" But princess , I have most priced possesion , my son , MY YUYUTSU please take my son under you ! I can't take him with me ! He has life to live ! Please accept him and be his mentor " she replied while tears spilling out her eyes .

I looked at him , he was as shocked as I was but he composed himself when k turned to look at maa and princes they could see my uneasiness . My eyes met with maa and she gave me a soft smile

With that all my doubts were clear .

" I am sorry I can't own somebody but I think I really require a sidekick aka a brother with me ! " I exclaimed softly .

With that she smiles and extended her arms towards me only to take me into embrace .

" Thank you !now I will take my leave and after a day I would leave for forest " She muttered .

" Wait you can't hug her , even I haven't hugged her yet!" Mata kunti teased

As I broke the hug , he came towards me and sat on his one leg and took his sword out out the nable ..

"Princess , I took pledge as talking the witness of my art , my way of living , my weapon that I would be faitfull to you and only you " he said .

" Offff how many times I have to tell you I don't need a slave , all I require is a brother , beside today is the last day with your mother don't you want to spend it with your mother ?" I asked him

" Can I ?" She asked with a surprise

" I don't know well if you don't want to , day might turn into another night " I teased him

He only smiled at me and helped his mother get up and they soon went out of my room

" Putri you did good " mata praised me .

"You think so?" I asked her as I yawn

" Yes putri now look you are really sleepy we will take our leave " she said as she and pandav brothers took their leave .

I jumped into my bed and thought of today well technically yesterday . That talk was not bad and I think

I might start tolerating pandavs .

" Well you they would be hurt If they heard you behna !" Somebody exclaimed in my head while chuckling a bit

Anybody guess!

Yup lord krishna

" Wow you showed up after a day in my head !" I exclaimed

" Wow it looks like someone missed me " she teased me

" Nope I was just missing the good days " I sassed back

" Wow behna I am hurt , you never back down even you are sleepy !" He exclaimed while chuckling

" Yeahhh" I stretched as I yawn and closed eyes

"You did good behna " was the only thing I heard lady as I was wrapped around the black blanket

__________________________________________

Olla guys sup ? Hope you are doing safe . Please vote and comment add to your reading list . Do tell me hiw like it . Until next time !!

Love yallllllll