One hug, two kisses

@Hyun26 asked for more, so...

"Minhyun," Aron said, pulling a card dramatically from the pile. "Your dare is to…hug the person next to you."

Minhyun glanced at Baekho, slightly embarrased. He was kind of attracted to the older boy; he could never explain it. "Um…"

"C'mon then," Baekho said, offering an arm out.

Minhyun awkwardly accepted, feeling goose bumps running up and down his arms where he held Baekho. It was warm, soft and made Baekho's smile widen. Minhyun was so innocent, and it made Baekho fall further in lo--

No, wait, he couldn't say the L word. It was just an infatuation.

"Now kiss his cheek," Aron ordered, making JR's eyes widen. Ren smirked and crossed his legs.

Minhyun felt his face heat up. They were all watching.

He quickly pressed his lips against Baekho's cheekbone then pulled away abruptly.

"Sorry," Minhyun muttered, well he saw the older boy blush as well. Great, he'd made his crush awkward. Of course now Baekho would be difficult to look at, to talk to…and he would never reciprocate Minhyun's feelings. "Excuse me." He stood up and exited the room as quickly as he could without running.

"Baekho!" Ren said, hitting his friend's arm. "Run after him."

"That kiss wasn't on the card, was it?" Baekho demanded, grabbing the paper out Aron's hands.

JR bit his lip. "Baekho, we know you like Minhyun, and this is proof he likes you back."

"Plus JR ships it so hard," Ren said. "Go, get your man and let our leader fangirl."

Baekho made his way to the hall, where he found Minhyun trying to leave.

"Get away," Minhyun huffed, pulling his coat on. "Tell all the others I'm in love with you. I don't care. Don't disturb me."

"Minhyun, I--"

"No use telling me you like me back; I know you're lying." Minhyun snapped. "No one could lo--"

"No one could love you?" Baekho said skeptically. "I do."

"No, you don't, you're straight--" Minhyun was cut off as Baekho undid his coat and slipped his arms around the taller boy's waist.

Baekho shook his head, still pulling Minhyun's coat off. Once it fell to the floor, he reached up and rubbed their noses together.

"I love you, I love you," he repeated, his breath tickling the younger boy's lips.

Finally, Minhyun had enough. He connected their lips roughly.

One of Baekho's hands wound itself through the younger boy's hair, the other travelling down to Minhyun's lower back.

There was a sudden squeal behind them that forced them to break the kiss. It was JR, hugging himself with feels.

Aron rolled his eyes, but dragged the leader out to leave the new couple alone.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You guys are gross!" Ren scoffed.