DRAMA

                                 ISLAND

                                 ISLAND

You're all jamming out to the party music as the boat is soon in viewing distance of the island. "Owen! That's a great idea for the last episode of this show! We gotta do that!" You and Owen high five. "Who else is in?" You and the rest of the guys all agree in doing your secret plan. Pretty soon, the boat arrives at the Dock of Shame and you each slide down the ramp that connects from the boat to the dock.

You can see Heather is a pretty bitter that she and the other girls didn't get to go on the getaway weekend. "What a weekend!" Duncan exclaims. "Oh, sweet mother of merth! You can't buy that kind of fun" Owen says. "I think Owen and DJ took a real shine at those lovely ladies who served us hand and foot" you remind them all while nudging Geoff's shoulder.

"Hello?! The spa treatments? My alligator elbows, totally gone!" DJ says, proudly while showing off his smooth elbows. "Oooh! Like velvet" Owen marvels at how amazing they look while the girls grit their teeth and ball up their fists in anger.

 "Oooh! Like velvet" Owen marvels at how amazing they look while the girls grit their teeth and ball up their fists in anger

"Pfft! Those should've been my alligator elbows gettin' the hand and foot treatment!"

"And do I need to mention the pool parties we had?" The guys all laugh and talk in response to you reminding them of the amazing pool parties you threw during the day and at night. "Man, that sure was fun" Geoff says. Owen walks up to the girls, holding a tray of chocolate goodies. "Anyone care for a chocolate coated cherry blossom?" Leshawna takes off her shoe and chucks it at the plate, knocking it out of Owen's hands, and sends it flying into the ocean. Owen screams in distress.

"Y'know, we could've had some of that" Gwen tells her. Leshawna simply turns to Gwen. "Does it look like I give a damn?" Gwen gulps and shakes her head no in fear. Geoff soon comforts Owen. "It's okay, dude! The ladies are just a little jealous!" You all chuckle. "Yeah, who can blame 'em?" Duncan chimes in. "They can barely stand each other and meanwhile us guys are tighter than family! Guys rule!" You all hype each other up and get ready to fo one giant high five, when Chris soon comes up on the loudspeaker.