Something new

You yawned as you stretched in the morning light. You sighed and looked to your side to see Sans snoring softly in his sleep. You smirked and quietly got out of bed to change. When you came back from the bathroom, you saw Sans had rolled the other way and was now facing your side of the bed. You smirked again as you walked over to him and kissed his skull. He smiled slightly in return.

"Sans." You said quietly, no reaction. "Sans." You said a little louder. He groan a bit and hid his skull under your pillow. "Come on, you have to get up." You said, he just pulled the blanket over his head. "Alright, I'll be at the store." You said, he mumbled in reply as you stood up. You smirked and shook your head at him as you walked to your mirror and did a final look at your self.

A navy blue leather jacket with a beanie, ripped black jeans, white t-shirt but with black boots. You sighed until you felt an energy of some kind behind you. You turned to see your necklace that was now cleaned. You saw it glow faintly but guess it was the trick of the sunlight and simply put it on. You walked out of the room quietly before sitting on the stair railing and sliding down.

"Y/n? Where's Sans?" Papyrus asked as he was sitting in the living room. You jumped off in time and landed next to Papyrus. He was staying at you and Sans house until he got his last pay check which he was going to use to buy a house.

"Still up stairs. I'm gonna run to the store, do you need me to get anything?" You asked, he hummed in thought as you grabbed your wallet and slipped it into your pocket.

"Just the usual please!" he said, you smirked as you grabbed your keys.

"Got it, see you later Pap!" You said and closed the door. You sighed and looked at your Vespa. But then you groaned when you saw the garage door. The wall was spray painted with the words,

GO BACK TO THE MOUNTAIN Y/N!

You sighed and got on your vespa and started driving to the store. Plus side of being the human soul of kindness, you could make shields into any shape. You didn't really use them for much just for emergency's and carrying your groceries. You didn't care that people were yelling for you to go back to the mountain.

"I'm just glad Sans isn't here." You whispered to yourself, it's not to be rude or anything, you were scared he would take it to far. You finally reached the store and took a deep breath and touched your necklace. You walked into the store and ignored the people like before.

"Why don't you go back to that little hole you crawled out of." A human said, you brushed it off and the human scoffed. Then a cloaked figured walked up to the human. "Need something?" They asked in a cheery tone.

"Yeah..." The person said and looked up at the human. "Don't do that again." They said, the human looked scared as they looked at the person's face. Another cloaked figure walked over to the original.

"S-sorry. She's like this most of the time." They said in a higher pitched voice and tried to pull away the darker cloak. You sighed as you tried to grab a thing of pasta but it was to high.

"Oh come on!" You said, then it suddenly glowed bright yellow green and flew down to her hand. She turned to see a girl with her hood on but she seemed to have a skirt on. "Uh thanks. What's your name?"

"That doesn't matter. You have to come with me." The girl replied and took a step towards Y/n. Y/n stepped back a bit and balled her hands. "Your Sans is in trouble, if we get you and him to a safe spot then may-" She stopped when you turned invisible. "Oh come on!" She yelled as you ran. Then the dark cloaked figure from before stood infront of her and punched the ground.

"AH!" You yelped as you were lifted into the air and then grabbed your arm. "Let me go!" You yelled and started kicking.

"Stop resisting." They said with a scowl. You kept on doing so even after they said to stop.

"Fell! Were suppose to be helping her! Not hurt her!" A higher pitched voice cloaked figure yelped.

"I told her to stop." They complained back, you then stomped on their foot. They growled and grabbed you by the throat and held you against the wall.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled, the figures and you saw Papyrus. "PUT HER DOWN!" He yelled.

"Do it." The hoodie one said, the one holding you looked at Papyrus and then you. The growled and threw you at Papyrus. He picked you up and hurried out the store after putting you over his shoulder. You looked at the trio and saw the one who had the higher voice pull of their hood. Your sockets went wide as you were staring at a sugar skeleton that looked just like you but with a bright aqua green clover on top of a spider web that had bright blue that faded to white. With Dark green bumps around her eyes.

We are sorry

You heard before falling asleep, Papyrus left your vespa and kept on running. He finally got to the house to find Sans yawning as he walked down the stairs.

"Hey bro- is that Y/n?!" Sans asked as Papyrus set you down on the couch in a sitting position.

"Yes." Papyrus answered simply as Sans ran down the stairs and onto the couch. "She was being chocked to death at the store. Good thing the Amazing Papyrus was their to stop them!" He said, Sans sighed as he sat next to you. " I also do suppose that some questions will be raised as to why I was there when she awakens." Papyrus said.

"Yeah, for now, let's just let her relax." He said as he pulled you to rest your head on his lap. Papyrus went to kitchen as you sighed in your sleep. However, no one noticed that someone was watching you both in the windows.