𝐢𝐢. PRETTY PLEASE

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ༻¨*:·.

         ANNABELLE AND JJ had already approached the group that gathered around the bonfire

ANNABELLE AND JJ had already approached the group that gathered around the bonfire. they didn't hold their hands as before, Anna instead carried her now wet sandals and walked on the sand trying not to step on any stone. however, the situation wasn't uncomfortable at all, they had been talking and laughing. as if they were used to talking to each other on a daily basis.

they reached out for another red glass of beer. the party wasn't over yet and Anna felt that the blond boy could still surprise her a little more.

JJ's blue eyes locked onto two individuals who walked past them. "fuck." he complained loudly making the blonde girl look at him confused. he seemed annoyed, mad, as if his whole mood had changed from one moment to the next. "who let the kooks sneak into our party?" he complained.

kooks?, Annabelle repeated that word in her mind. she was sure she had heard it somewhere.

then JJ approached the couple that Annabelle distinguished as her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend. "hey Sarah!" is Sarah a kook? and if Sarah was a kook, am i one too? Annabelle wondered as she followed JJ towards her cousin "can i interest you in a tasty milwaukee beverage?"

the blonde girl smiled kindly. sarah was a special case, one moment she seemed to hate you and the second you were her best friend. "no, thanks." princess kook refused towards the blond boy.

"oh." jj laughed but it wasn't like the laughs from before between them, this seemed forced and the situation began to become somewhat uncomfortable. "c'mon, is not fancy enough for you?"

the blonde boy who was upset and seemed to want to spit it on Sarah's and Topper 's faces. he wasn't the same nice boy Anna had talked to and had done something else a few minutes ago. she approached determined to intervene but before she could do anything or say anything, Topper opened his big mouth.

"hey, you know what?" the kook boy said placing his girlfriend behind him as if he had to protect her. was JJ dangerous? wondered Annabelle. "i'll take it. i'll- thank you, man. i appreciate it."

"that's nice, but i didn't ask you." JJ replied being extra rude. "if you said pretty please, maybe. but you didn't."

Annabelle was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, what should she do? should she just stand right beside Sarah? she just thought that JJ was mad for no reason, they clearly did nothing wrong. just be at a random beach party, exactly like as them two.

"pretty please?" Topper's tone wasn't a joke at all, the two seemed to be about to fight in the middle of the beach.

"yeah, so Sarah." jj decided to ignore the presence of the kook boy since he wasn't interested in him.