Rules

Hey!So this is the rules section

Hey!
So this is the rules section.

I love doing graphic thingy so feel great pleasure in doing this for you.

Imp: The payment will not be money. Yes, no money required here.

You guys can repay my hard work. Just follow these simple rules.

Your book MUST be published.

You must follow all rules.

1. A permanent follow to this account and on Instagram.

2. Shoutout this Graphic Shop book on your Wattpad profile.

3. If you are using my Graphics, you HAVE TO give me credit in your book.

4. Put this book in your reading list.

5. BE PATIENT!

Once your comment receives an "ACCEPTED" reply, I will start working on your order.

Disclaimer:

🔶 You must give me an honest review on the covers.

🔶There's no fixed time when the covers will be delivered. But I'll try to finish the task as soon as I can.

🔶You have to contact me personally in a Private Message if you want me to send you the covers separately.

🔶If I am late in delivering the product, please PM me and remind me because I can be a little forgetful. But I'll try not to do so.

I don't own the pictures/templates I use.

That's all. I'll try my best to make sure you like my work.

Note: I may PM you to gather some details you need in the covers. So, the faster you reply, the faster you get the cover.