PART 11

Siddharth and mom came to the hall and saw shehnaaz lying on the floor and blood coming out from her forehead , she was lying near stairs , so she must have fallen from stairs.

Sidharth ran towards shehnaaz and made her rest on his lap , the blood was not much but it was soaked by her t shirt which was blue and now red...her forhead all blooded... Siddharth was hell scared... shehnaaz was half concious and they ran towards hospital...

They use the map , s mom , rose , Siddharth( Andrew stayed back home to take care of home and clean the mess ) took her to hospital....while she was not fully conscious but was chanting only Siddharth name

Sana - Siddharth...sid..( cracking low voice in pain )

Siddharth was driving and Andrew on his side , while mom was holding her head in her lap... pressing it with cloth..to stop the flow of blood....but in cracking and painful voice calling him.

Sid - please sana chup ho jao... save your energy sweetheart...bas hum ponch gye hospital

They reached hospital , where shehnaaz got bandaged on head, she got sprain in her ankle .

Flashback to accident : -

Shehnaaz  woke up in middle of the night as she was thirsty , Uske room mein humesha water jug hota h...but it was Siddharth's room which was on 1st story...she was in half asleep and rubbing her eyes woke up..

Sana - yeh apne room mein pani ka jug bhi nhi rakh skta , aur mujhe careless bolta h...subh dekhti hu isse...abhi toh niche jana padega...maan toh nhi kr rha par pyaas lagi h ..chl sana himat mar or chl

At third stair , her leg twisted and ahe feel down , her head banged at the edge of the stair.

* Flashback ends *

Shehnaaz was getting her bp and other test done while Siddharth went to meet the doctor.

Doctor cabin :-

Doctor - yess , u wanted to ask something .

Sid - yea doctor , is she alright I there's nothing to worry right ?

Doctor - may be yes and may be not !!

Sid - what do you mean ?

Doctor - if I am not wrong , earlier also she had a head injury ?

Sid - yess , these are her medical reports.

Doctor - ohh !!! Retrograde amnesia , I think we should do some test

Sid - ( confused )  is something wrong ??

Doctor - she got injured at the same place , she earlier , we have to make sure that it haven't caused blood clot , it could be very dangerous.

Sid - okk then , do the test what u need to please.( Really worried )

Doctor - not now Mr . Shukla , she needs rest now , we will do it in tomorrow , please make sure she doesn't stress herself.

Sid - okk I will see you tomorrow , then

They took shehnaaz to home , she was unconscious due to injections and drugs dosage ( medicine ) .

They reached home and shehnaaz opened eye and didn't utter a word and was avoiding Siddharth , she tried to walk herself and lose the balance and Siddharth holded her waist from one hand in anger and was really worried noticing her changed behaviour.

Sid - tum pagal ho kya...ek toh hosh mein nhi ho , upar se per mein lagi hui h.... Saar p bandage h aur chli h jhasi ki rani bannee

Sana - nhi..mein khud jaungi andar... Lagi h mari nhi hu...

Siddharth was super angry now and didn't say a word a picked her up in his arms.

Sana - kyaa kar rh ho.. Siddharth chod mujhe..

Sid - zyada bolo mat...tum thik nhi ho jab thik ho jaogi ja jana h jana ...mujhe koi farak nhi padta ... ( In anger )

Siddharth dropped her in her room and gave her medicine , he was just about to leave then shehnaaz hold his hand and asked.

Sana - tumhe sachii koi farak nhi padta , mein kuch bhi karu ??

What will Siddharth answer to her question ?
What will be in her report , will her health worsen ?
Why shehnaaz is behaving like that ?
Have she again feel in love with Siddharth ?

T.B.C