When Zee came back ...Saint was relaxing on the sofa with his eyes closed..... it was a been a hard day for him in office.

"Saint..lets go"

Saint opened his eyes and saw Zee wearing a casual tee and jeans. Still he looked so handsome...Saint thought.

Zee took Saint to his bedroom..

At first Saint was a bit skeptic..but when Zee led him to the balcony attached to the Bedroom his eyes widened...

The place was decorated with lights and in the middle was a dinner table set for two..

Saint thought...Sir Gulf was so lucky...

Zee pulled of the chairs and pushed it in when Saint was sitting.. like a gentleman.

Saint was feeling happy ...which he had not felt after Perth left him...

They enjoyed their dinner.....and then sat down to have wine...

Saint was enjoying the wine with his eyes closed..when Zee spoke...

"Did you enjoy your dinner"

"yes I did...its been a long time after I broke up with my Bf to enjoy a date...though it was not for me... but I was lucky ....."

"You broke up with you BF?

"Yes...well actually he broke up with me... for some girl...I don't wanna remember"

"oh... sorry. I guess I have to face the same fate with Gulf....as well."

"why do you say that?"

"mmmm being his secretary you are quite blunt... haven't you noticed how Gulf cares for Mew.. and Mew also care for him..its just that they have not realized it yet.."

"well I had my doubts....but you confirmed me....then why are you dating Sir Gulf?"

"they look good together...don't they?"

"Yes, they do. But I like Gulf.... He is quite different from all the other guys I met...."

Saint was a bit sad.. and gulped his drink...

A few hours later................

SSSSaint...saint..saint...

Yes Zreee

Can you give me a Hug?? I feel lonely here....(pointing at his heart)

"surrrrrrrrrrr.... I am lonely tooo..."

"can I kiss you??"

"Surrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I wanna kiss you tooo"

Lets give each other a kiss.

Ok.

Zee and Saint brought their lips towards each other and shared a deep kiss. Once they parted they looked straight in their eyes. In a blink of an eye they again brought their lips together and started to make out.

Zee's hands traveled to Saint's waist where as Saint's hand went to wrap Zee. They leaned on the sofa while sharing their kisss. Their tongue swirled around each other trying to dominate...Fighting and sucking..each other until Zee gave up.

Saint kissing Zee wrapped his slim legs around Zee's waist and Zee put his Arms round his hip...stood up and without breaking the kiss walked towards the Bed. He gently placed Saint on his bed and both of them took out their shirts and both glanced at each other with hungry eyes....like they would eat each other...

Zee pushed Saint on his back and leaned forward to give series of kisses on his neck ...collarbone....under the chin....and finally the eyes.

His hands traveled to Saint's pants and unbuttoning it...he moved his hands inside his boxers and started to brush Saint's Dick...his fingers played with the balls...

Saint unbuttoned Zee's Jeans the pushed it down releasing his hard membrane. Saint turned Zee and sat on his thighs ,....

His hands where on Zee's Shoulders which went down to play with the nipples... his lips kissed every part of Zee's body....down to the his dick...

He took the straight membrane in his mouth and started to move up and down...

Zee was enjoying saint's teasing.... Eyes closed mouth slight open... soundless breaths.

Popping the membrane out of his mouth ...saint moved to sit straight...looking directly to Zee's eyes while he prepared himself.....

He climbed on top of Zee's membrane...slowly sat on top of him inserting his dick into his Small hole.

At first Saint cried due to pain... but once he got used to Zee inside him...he started to move up and down...slowly...slowly... Zee was immersed in pleasure. When Zee couldn't take the slow pace... he held Saint's waist and started to move him up and down......very fast..... Saint was so lost in pleasure that he came on Zee's chest.... Zee was about to come inside Saint but he pule Saint out and he erupted on his own Stomach.

Zee dropped Saint in Bed...crawled beside the bed and out a condom tore it ..placed it on his membrane...crawled over Saint....who was licking his lips in lust..... Zee turned Saint around and thrusted himself into the tight little ass....and pumped it roughly..... until they both came.

Tired and exhausted they embraced each other and slept peacefully.

Next morning Zee woke up early and saw a sleeping Saint...... he thought to himself..... he should talk to Gulf about breaking the courtship.... Because... he wants to treasure and pamper and give his love to the beautiful person sleeping next to him...

He gave a peck on Saint's forehead .

Saint fluttered his eyes open ad when their eyes met... Saint blushed... both of them remembered what happened...

Saint asked, "Do you regret about last night?"

Zee kissed Saint and shook his head,....

" I'll talk to Gulf..".....................

***********************************************************