Ch. 5

*3 1/2 months later*
*Chass*
My appointment to find out what I'm having is today and I couldn't be more excited, Keenon can't go because he's gotta go to the studio and record. That kinda upsets me but I guess I'll get over it, bae gotta make his money.
My appointment is at 2 and it's 12 so I started to get ready, i put on a maternity shirt that said "special delivery" over my stomach, skinny jeans, and converse. It was 1 when I got done so I ate and then left to go to the doctor.
*YG*
"You ready for this?" I asked. "Yeah boo" Tirana said. I took her into the house and laid her down on the bed. I kissed down her neck and pulled her panties off, then I got to work.
*Chass*
I got to the doctor and he called me back in about 10 minutes. "Okay miss Adams lets see what baby Adams will be". "Baby Jackson" I corrected him. He looked at me then put the blue gel on my stomach and started moving his wand around. "Okay miss Adams.. We have a little baby... GIRL!" I started crying. "Awe my baby girl!" I said crying. He wiped the blue gel off and I set an appointment for 2 months to check on her. I went home and there was another car in the driveway. Who the fuck is this? I walked in and heard voices from the bedroom. I creeped to the door and opened it, Keenon was in bed with another girl!! "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled. Keenon pushed the girl off of him. I started crying and ran for her and knocking her onto the floor and beating the shit out of her. Keenon eventually got me off her and I went for him too! I ran her out of the house and I ran around crying and packing my bags. "Fuck you Keenon! I'm going back to Alabama!" I shouted. He stood there looking at me and I could tell he felt bad about it but I don't care he shouldn't have done it then. I finished packing my bags and I went to leave then Keenon grabbed my arm. "Please don't go Chass I'm sorry" he said. "No! You just cheated on me Keenon!" I yelled and I walked out. I got into my car and saw Keenon standing In the door way. I drove to the airport in tears and purchased a plane ticket to go back to Alabama. I got back the next day and my mom greeted me at the door, I ran into her arms crying my eyes out. "He cheated on me!" I cried. "Awe baby I'm sorry, I'm here for you." My mom said. I can't believe she's being this cool about it, especially when she didn't even talk to me until I was 3 months pregnant. My phone started ringing, it was Keenon. I pressed reject and I went into my room to call Rey.
(Phone convo)
Rey: what's up girl?
Me: he..he..he cheated on me!
Rey: wtf?! I'm gone tell TeeCee to whoop his ass.
Me: speaking of y'all.. How y'all doing up there?
Rey: we've been good, great actually.
Me: that's nice.. I really need to go to sleep Rey. I haven't slept since yesterday.
Rey: okay babygirl, I love you and I'm here if you need me.
Me: love you too. *hangs up*
~~~
My phone started ringing and it was Keenon again. I rejected it again and laid down. He kept calling me so I finally turned my phone off. I cried again for a few minutes, then I finally fell asleep.