South Korea

"What are you saying, boss..?"

President Moon Jae-in and Im Yongsoo was seated inside the latter's house, having a cup of tea during the lazy afternoon. They were talking about the virus and resolving issues that anything can cause.

"It turns out to be false news Yongsoo-shi. Kim Jong-Un isn't dead. (A/n: If you guys haven't heard of the news about Kim Jong-Un's health and heart surgery) South Korea's president, Moon Jae-in, stated with an unreadable expression.

"Ah, I see..."​ Yongsoo's disappointment were displayed across his youthful appearance.

Im Yongsoo, the personification of South Korea, wants his brother to be free from the Kims' evil regime. Sadly, his brother is thought to view him and America as an enemy. So even his brother is unreachable. Any words that comes out of his mouth would only fall to deaf ears...

"I understand you want to speak with your brother again, but there's nothing we can do to help his people. Everyone is busy avoiding Covid-19. Let's focuse on our frontliners for now, arasseo?" President Moon assured him.

"Ne, of course. We're doing a great job aren't we?" Yongsoo immediately agreed and lightened up when he heard about his frontliners. They were thankfully handling the covid cases very well. Although there may have been no direct cure or vaccine, south korea's frontliners had done a very good job risking their lives to save others. They had more people who recovered than died. Some neighboring country even asks him for his secrets and tips on how he did it.

"Is that all, boss?" He asked his boss when he saw him stand up from his seat, preparing to leave and smoothening out his coat. A president's work is never done, after all.

"Ne, kamsahabnida Yongsoo-shi, I'd drop by to update you again soon. As the personification of South Korea, you have to be constantly updated with what's happening so you have something to say next time you held your own conference meeting" The president stated before exiting the house. Yongsoo bid his boss a safe trip.

"As if everyone was ever serious in a conference meeting" Yongsoo thought as he remembers all the stupid things that have been done by almost everyone of his allies and asian family. But then again, who was he to say that? He does crazy and unimaginable things too. Thankfully, his boss has zero knowledge of the quarter of his contribution to stupidity.

But at this time, he wasn't sure if he could goof off and be silly anymore. Though they were doing okay, he couldn't help but be worried for his asian family. Even China, who allegedly started the whole virus.

He was disappointed by the old man's actions, of course. But for Yongsoo, it didn't really matter who started it anymore. They all just have to survive this crazy pandemic and help each other out to find the cure and secure that once the virus is gone, this won't happen again for the sake of future generations.

Yongsoo picked up the tea tray and placed it on his kitchen counter before heading up to his room. He shut the door and flopped himself on the middle of his humongous bed with a sigh.

"I miss messing with Harabeoji (China). I miss watching K-dramas and attending Kpop fansigning events with Piri-ah..."​ He muttered with his eyes shut tight.

A notification was heard from his phone. Yongsoo immediately reached for his phone and saw dispatch had an announcement about the 97 liners who didn't follow social distancing. He sighed once more in disappointment. Dispatch doesn't seem to know privacy, huh? What were they doing bothering the idols?!

Can something decent happen for once?

Then a nagging thought came to the back of his head.

"Is that all you could say after your meeting with? Pathetic, Im Yongsoo!"

Once again, Yongsoo's happiness was short lived...