Jongho x Yiren: The Wedding

So I apologize sincerely for procrastinating on any of my works. My sister sees me stay up late on Wednesdays to finish up writing the one shots and briefly proofreading. So this one is for the Jongho x Yiren shippers, and I apologize again for not posting yesterday. Please enjoy! This is loosely based off of my own parents' wedding, by the way their anniversary is actually next week...(lucky) Twice's new comeback is a day or two before it. I actually made them tell me everything that happened and whipped up a hopefully nice story! Leggo!

Yiren's POV

"Hey, Eunji Unnie! Hi, this is Yiren, do you have the camera from my wedding? I want to take a look at the pictures please." Yiren says talking on the phone while picking things off a table. 

"Sure. Wooyoung is almost done editing the pictures, do you want me to come over to the cafe or what?" Mia replies as Yiren thanks some customers who are leaving. 

"Uh...could you come over to the cafe, we are almost done with the last customer."

"Do you want to invite everyone else?" Mia asks

"Sure. I'll have Jongho set up some chairs and get some drinks...no alcohol this time Unnie." Yiren answers and hangs up the phone and proceeds to start sweeping around the cafe. Until Jongho comes up behind her and hugs her. 

"Hey," he says and Yiren turns around and looks at him. 

"Hi." and they stand there for what seems like forever...while the customer looks at them finding it very cute, but also very sad for their own lack of a love life. (Me, but I'm not complaining)

But then they remember there is still someone in the cafe and he lets go of Yiren immediately and the two basically did what Taeyong and Seulgi did after finishing that one dance together

But then they remember there is still someone in the cafe and he lets go of Yiren immediately and the two basically did what Taeyong and Seulgi did after finishing that one dance together. Separate ways as soon as they could. (I do not ship them in case anyone was wondering...I ship him with someone else specifically a certain rapper from CLC you know...if anyone is interested in knowing. I still haven't found the perfect ship for my precious Seulgi yet...but one day I will!)

Both of them blush as they separate and Yiren goes back to sweeping and Jongho goes to put some of the chairs up. 

"Oh. Jongho...can you leave some chairs down, the girls are coming over." Yiren says when she notices Jongho putting some of the chairs up. 

"Oh...ok." and Jongho puts up the rest of the chairs except for some in the middle of the cafe as the customer thanks the two for the coffee and goes towards the door. 

"By the way...you two are very cute together. Are you two by any chance dating each other?" the customer asks turning around and the two smile.

"Yes! Oh... well technically we are married." the two say in unison laughing when they realized they said the same thing. Then Jongho continues, "yeah...we just got married 2 weeks ago." and the customer nods.