~ The Color Red ~

Red is a very strong color. It is a noticeable color that is often used on signs for signaling caution or warning. Red color meaning is often associated with the word stop. It is a warm color that evokes a strong sense of passion, lust, sex, energy, blood and war. The red color is good at stealing attention from other colors, which is useful in many contexts. The color red is often used on flags as a symbol of pride and strength.

The red color is a warm and positive color that is associated with our physical needs and our will to survive. Red radiates a strong and powerful masculine energy. It is a sporty color, that many automakers choose to showcase their showroom cars. The color red is energizing and it provokes the emotions and motivates us to take action. The red color expresses pioneer spirit and leadership qualities, and promotes ambition and determination.

Explore red color meaning
The color red indicates strength and perseverance. It can improve the self-confidence of those who are shy or are in lack of willpower. The red color signals physical movement and gives us vitality. It is the color of sexuality and it can stimulate deep and intimate passion. Love and sex on the positive side, or revenge and anger on the negative side.

Red is often used to express love on Valentine’s Day, but actually red relates more to sexuality and desire, than to love. Love is best expressed with the color pink. The positive side of the red color is that it can create life with its sexual energy, while the negative side is expressed by anger and aggression in war and destruction. The red color can also stimulate the appetite and is often used for this purpose in restaurants.

Red shades
* Light red symbolizes joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity and love.
* Pink signals romance, love and friendship. In addition, it highlights the female qualities and encourages passivity.
* Dark red is associated with energy, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing and evil.
* Reddish brown is associated with harvest and autumn, and the brownish color highlights the masculine qualities. Maroon color is dark brownish red which is why it is often referred to as wine color.

This is how the color red affects you
* Increases your enthusiasm
* Stimulates energy and can increase blood pressure, cause heart palpitations and increased heart rate
* Calls for action and increases your confidence
* Provides a sense of security and protection against fear and anxiety

When you buy a car in the color red
* Sexy, fast, dynamic and full of energy
* Burgundy or bluish red sends a similar, but less obvious message.

~AYANA~