Arrival

"Don't kill him he is strong could be a warrior" said a gruff voice. A smooth voice said "Drink this it will help you wake up." He drank. He saw the world come into focus. He was all alone, he was scared then a girl walked in. It was girl with the soothing voice "My name is Tris" she said. Then he remembered his name it was Adam he thought so that's what he said in a tired voice. My name is Adam "Come outside" said tris "Meet the tribes" he wandered outside. There was hundreds of them all human like him. He relaxed then he heard a voice someone whispered "So what is he a warrior,a Mage, an archer or a healer? Then tris said "Pick an item" he looked down there was a bow and some arrows a sword, a potion or a staff. He heard another voice but this time in his head he didn't want to listen to it but he knew he had too. So he dumped the potion on the bow, it started to burn, he chopped the staff in half with the sword an then he threw the sword in the water. A great big fish jumped out and grab it then sank back into the watery depths. He mentally remembered the fish, he looked back at the people a heavy silence enveloped the crowd then all at once they said "sheebo". Then in more hushed tones "He won't last long." That's when he grabbed a food pack from a boy beside him. The boy looked like he was going to complain then he saw the look in Adams eyes and shut up then I walked away...