Part 2

Oh dear God, this one's gonna have a lot of warnings.

Plot twist, it's actually starting to form as a real story, not just a drug sex oneshot that I'll never touch again. Woo.

Trigger warnings for:

- Drugs
- Smut and stuff
- Logan being a self destructive high person
- Implied mention of an eating disorder
- Over-stimulation
- Talking about intended suicide and implied previous experience with suicide

Feel free to bash me about my late night, on the spot plot.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Alright then, I'm warning you- it's gonna be a lot." Remus almost smirked, looking at him.

"That's what I want," Logan said softly. He wiggled somewhat impatiently, now that he'd had just a little, he didn't want it to stop. It was like the ecstasy- it made him feel inexplicably good, and he just wanted more. He wanted all of it.

"If you say so." Remus lowered his face down, still looking at Logan. He gently placed his lips around Logan's tip, and Logan shuddered. His hands were clutching the blankets in anticipation, waiting for the drop in his stomach. Remus took the tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it gently. Logan moaned, his body tensing and shaking. Remus smiled a little, slowly taking in more and sucking softly, his tongue sliding around and around. Logan could barely breathe in between his moans of pleasure, squirming and panting.

"R-Remus!~ Oh my God~" His fists clenched and unclenched the covers, and he unconsciously thrust forward into Remus's mouth. Remus didn't mind, starting to bob his head in time with Logan's small thrusts. It was a sort of pleasure filled rhythm. Logan's dick shot off another spurt of cum, and Remus swallowed it happily, continuing as some of the lost fluid dripped down his chin. "Please~" Logan moaned out. "Please don't stop!~"

Remus continued, bobbing his head quickly and sucking harder. He looked up at Logan, almost smiling at how flustered and bothered Logan was. He was cute like this, Remus decided, with his head tipped back and his mouth partially open. The taste of Logan's cum was still swirling around his mouth, and he savoured it. He noted the small drips and shoots that Logan would let out every now and then; it was obvious he had no experience holding it in. Remus still didn't understand that, he didn't get how someone hadn't watched at least a little bit of porn, hadn't gotten off even once. It fascinated him.

Remus had really only approached Logan as a dare from Jan- in fact, the part of the deal was to get Logan to take some of the molly Jan was supplying. Remus didn't have a problem with it- he did this sort of thing all the time. Dares in exchange for drugs, that was the system. Once, he had gone up to the most revolting girl in the school and made out with her at recess, because Janus was being an asshole and wouldn't give him the weed he'd promised. The kiss was even more revolting than she was, but he'd had a good time afterwards with another one of his buddies, thanks to the weed he'd earned. He'd expected to get Logan to his house, talk for a bit, then get him to take the drugs, but he didn't even consider the fact that Logan hadn't even kissed someone before. If he hadn't done that, there was no way in hell he would've tried the drugs. But Remus had to admit that Logan was a bit attractive, at least once you looked at him long enough. Usually he was someone the gang made fun of, they actually had on occasion. But now Remus could debunk most of the stabs they took, basically all of the rumours about how Logan had slept with some teachers or sucked some dicks to get better grades. There was no way Logan had even thought about that, he hadn't even known what French kissing was. There were the more reasonable stories, more along the lines of crying over 99's on tests or skipping school to go to a science museum multiple times. That one was a bit odd, but Remus never asked questions. This would be a nice time to see if they were true, he thought to himself. Perhaps he could ask what was true and what wasn't.