CHAPTER 1

It was a quiet morning in Duckberg Dewey and Webby woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen Webby, on the other hand, went to go to her daughter and saw her getting ready for school. "Morning sweetie," Webby said in a sweet tone. "Morning mom," Alice replied. Alice went downstairs for breakfast and TV but on her way down she saw her Dad on the couch watching the news before he went to work. " Good morning Dad," Alice greeted her dad."Morning sunshine what are you up to?" Dewey asked his daughter. "Nothing Much," Said Alice. Dewey saw her daughter looking at the Tv and decided to change the channel to her favorite show "Thanks Dad," Alice said "Bye squirt," Dewey said and headed off to work. "Alice," Webby yelled. "Yeah Mom," Alice yelled. "Emma is here!" Webby yelled back. Alice was confused she had no idea why Emma was here. "Alice the reason why Emma is here is that I and your Dad are going out of town for a bit so we asked Emma to babysit for us," Webby said to her daughter. "Ok, Mommy when will you be back?" Alice asked. " In a few days," Webby answered. Alice went inside of Emma's car waiting for Emma to drive her to school as she waited for Emma she grabbed her bag and went through it looking for the music box that her parents said would always protect her she quickly put it back inside her backpack as she heard Emma enter the car. "Are you ready Alice?" Emma asked sweetly to Alice. " Yeah," Alice said. As Emma drove Alice to her school Alice stared out the window curiously. "Emma," Alice said. "Tomorrow is my birthday and I was wondering if you can come to my birthday party no one else will be there because they all think that I am weird," Alice said a bit disappointed. " Oh sweetie, of course, I will be there ok." Emma replied. "ok." Alice said. Meanwhile, Alice was in school Emma went to the store to pick up some birthday decorations and cake ingredients but what Emma didn't know was that someone she knows was following her. "BOOO!" said the mysterious stranger. "AHHHHHHHHHH Emily whats wrong with you you scared me!" Emma yelled. "Well, Emma I saw your car and I knew you were going to the store and you know your crush Jake well I heard that he works at this store so I made a plan to get both of you to talk," Emily said with a smirk. Emma did not like the idea of her friend following her getting to talk to her crush if she was going to talk to her crush then she was going to do when she was ready " Look Emily I appreciate you trying to help me but I'm going to have to pass on this one ok," Emma said. Emily was disappointed but she respected her friends' wishes even is she think that is is a bad idea. " ok let me know when you change your mind ok," Emily said sweetly. "thank you, well now that you are here do you mind helping me look for the supplies you need?" Emma asked "Of course," Emily replied. Meanwhile, in School Alice went to her locker to put some book away getting ready to go back home till she heard a voice from behind her. "Hey FREAK! is it true that you can see a ghost?" Tommy Emily's Brother asked trying to look cool in front of his classmates. "No," Alice replied bravely. " Are you sure because according to the internet it says that your great grandmother Beakly Vanderquack was able to see ghosts so you must also be able to see ghosts," Tommy said rudely. " My great Grandmother was also able to make friends everywhere she goes," Alice replied. The whole school looked at her in disbelief unable to believe that actually roasted Tommy in front of the school. Tommy was left speechless he had no words so he just walked away while Alice continued to pack her things. Alice walked outside the school and found her babysitter waiting for her outside the school "Hey Alice, why did you come out so late?" Emma asked. " Sorry I had to get my math textbook from my math class." Alice lied. The car ride back home was silent none of them said a word Alice didn't like the silence so she decided to speak up "Hey Emma, Do you think I'm a freak?" Alice asked. "What No Alice you are the sweetest girl I ever met between you and me I would rather live the rest of my life with you than my own siblings," Emma said kindly. "Thanks, Emma that makes me feel a lot better," Alice said. While Emma kept driving she heard her phone ring " Hello?" Emma said. " Hey, Emma its Dewey Alice's father we just wanted to let you know that there is a room in the house that must never be opened no matter what," Dewey said strictly. "Wait which room?" Emma asked curiously. "Alice will show you just ask her and she will tell you." Dewey replied. "Alright thank you Mr.Duck," Emma hanged up the phone and continued driving. "Alice, your father told me there is a room I should never open do you mind showing me what room that is?" Emma asked. Emma and Alice arrived home and Alice quickly enters the house to show her which room she should never open. "It's this one." Alice said. Emma looked at the door and walked away to the kitchen to put Alice's cake in the oven.