(Every line I make for this gross bastard,the more I hate him)

Mineta:I ran away from the gate and cried just to fan your sadistic side. I lured you this far out here so I'd have a shot of escaping! This was all apart of my plan to win and prove that I'm actually cool! | Midnight:You sweet little boy. Why don't you come out and play!

She rips a hole on the clothing of her right arm and released more of her quirk as Mineta comes out with a face mask made of Sero's tape.

Mineta:Your fragrance won't work like this! | Midnight:*readies her whip* But do really think you can fight being in a state of suffocation!

Midnight attacks Mineta with her whip as he throws his quirk at the whip. When the whip landed,it got stuck as the tip has one of Mineta's purple ball. Mineta quickly close the gap and runs pass her.

Midnight:*takes off her hero glasses* How impressive!

Midoriya:He managed to trap her far away from the gate! There's no way her quirk can stop him now! | Aeden:She can literally just drop the whip and give chase. | Clyde:Eh,that's not really her style.

Recovery Girl:Oh,so he's pretty clever. I think that kid pulled one over on all of us.

Mineta rips off the face mask and coughs as he continues running to the escape gate,all the while Sero is still sleeping under Midnight's quirk. Mineta grabbed Sero on the way and passed through the escape gate,passing the test.

Announcer:Team Mineta and Sero has passed the exam!

Ida:Alright,they did it! | Momo:Mineta actually had a solid plan! | Asui:Ribbit! | Uraraka:Deku! It's your turn-- | Aeden:Yeah,he's already gone the moment Mineta passed the gate.

I walk forward and stand beside Momo as I intently watch the screen.

Announcer:Team Midoriya and Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

Midoriya and Bakugo entered the model city as All Might was at the opposite side with the escape gate behind him. Bakugo glares at Midoriya as he looks around nervously. Midoriya opened his mouth,but Bakugo interrupted him as he starts walking forward. Midoriya follows him,albeit a few meters away from him.

Midoriya:*catches up with him* Kacchan,listen,for this exam,the teacher's the villain and we're the heroes,so we need a solid plan. Normally,I'd suggest we analyze the villain's combat ability and choose to fight them or run away based on that,but in this case,the villain is All Might,so we don't need to think about it because combat is out of the question and it'll be impossible to beat him in a fight!

Bakugo fastens his pace as he tries to ignore Midoriya.

Midoriya:It's a really bad idea,Kacchan--! | Bakugo:Stop following me! | Midoriya:All Might is probably waiting for us on this main road! We should take another route! | Bakugo:I'm not gonna run away from this fight! It'll look better if we blast that smile off his face! | Midoriya:No! We should avoid him fighting him no matter what it takes! | Bakugo:I'm gonna toy with him until time is almost up and then knock him unconscious for real!

Midoriya stands and look at Bakugo with annoyance.

That's a new one.

Midoriya:Think about this! You know what All Might can do! Even with those handicap weights,it's impossible for you to win in a fight against--

Bakugo turns around and back hand Midoriya to the ground.

Bakugo:I don't wanna hear another word. Just because you're getting stronger,doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do.