Uraraka and Asui nods as the next match started immediately.

Announcer:Team Mineta and Sero. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

Aeden:Midoriya,isn't your match next after this one? | Uraraka:Yeah,shouldn't you be waiting in the exam area? | Midoriya:Oh. (nods) Probably...but I wanna make sure I see everyone else fight. It's definitely interesting to see how each team uses their quirks! But I also feel like I'm getting stronger watching them! Our classmates are just so amazing,even if they didn't pass,they fought to the very end! Every one of them embodies what it means to be a UA student!

Ida:Well um... | Momo:Mostly... | Aeden:Yeah... | Clyde:I agree... | Asui:Looks like one of our peers is giving up.

We look back at the screen and see Mineta running away,crying.

Midoriya:What is he doing!? | Aeden:What happened? | Midoriya:He was looking forward to the training camp so much,why is he ready to give up now!? | Recovery Girl:I don't know if you balance respect for this,as far as the practical exams go,All Might,Present Mic,Cementoss,and Midnight are especially hard opponents for you kids to best.

I look back at the screen and see Midnight with sleeping Sero on her lap.

Recovery Girl:It's not hard to imagine feeling as though there's no impossible way to win.

Midnight:*giggles* Where are you going,Grape Juice? The gate's the other way! | Mineta:*crying BLOOD* Sero,you bastard! I'll never forgive you for getting to be in her lap!

Clyde:Is he crying blood!?

Mineta:He could've been me! If Sero haven't save me,I'd be the one curled up with her right now!

Midoriya:Mineta..... | Recovery Girl:It might be hard for a kid like that to make it out of this school. | Midoriya:Wait,what do you mean? | Recovery Girl:UA is constantly creating new obstacles that our students have to overcome. In order to keep moving forward successfully,students need to have a concrete goal to focus on. If your desire is just to be a hero for no reason,your path isn't going to be easy. If someone who's only wish is to become a hero reaches their goal,then they have no real future...

Recovery Girl:I wonder...Is there a goal in that child's heart he can focus on to win?

Mineta stops to get a breather after running away from Midnight.

Mineta:I want girls to love me...so I can touch them. | Recovery Girl/Aeden:Well that's straight forward. / Ok,that's enough of that.

I push a button on the side of my open helmet and stop receiving radio waves. I continue watching the screen as Mineta simple stands there and talk to himself as he holds one of his purple hair balls. He turned around and suddenly,his body went flying as a whip hit him. I hum as I press the button again.

Midnight:*with a cloud of her quirk covering her* I figured I stay posted at the escape gate until time ran out,but on second thought,I have a deeper itch that needs to be scratched. If I see someone running away from me and screaming,my sadistic side aches so bad that I can't sit still~

Clyde:Figured this would happen. | Aeden:Hm? How so? | Clyde:I know Midnight when I was younger. She was my mother's friend and she would come visit every now and then. She wasn't afraid of going off with her secrets as I was laying down on her lap.

Mineta hides behind a rock as Midnight slowly walks to where he is.

Midnight:How long do you suppose you can evade my scent by holding your breath? | Mineta:You think I don't have a plan? | Midnight:Hm? | Mineta:I'm obviously a fan of heroes that are kind of pervy,and that means I know all about you,Mrs. Midnight.