Chapter 4: Whose that?

-

-

Thursday : 1pm

Miko's PoV:

"Miko....GET UP!" My sister was screaming in my face and frankly I didn't appreciate it. So I sneakily grabbed my pillow and shoved it in her face. "MIKO, MIKO St-op" Her replies were getting more muffled.

I smirked, "That's what happens when you mess with a level 341 gamer, Lil Sis" Lexi just looked uninterested, I got up and was about to put on my regular clothes and probably hang out with Five before my sister slammed the door shut.

"Are you forgetting something?" I just raised an eyebrow and put a hand on my hip, "And what may that be?" Lexi smiled evilly and then pulled out her phone dramatically and shoved it in front of me. 

I snatched the phone from her and grumpily looked what she was 'so obsessed' about. "Dear, don't forget today I have a client and their son coming over, dress in something nice, and do make sure Miko doesn't come down wearing that stupid yellow cat shirt, oh and if you don't mind wake her up to"

My voice wavered more as I read it until I gasped, "NOOOOOO, Mum has that stupid client over and their stupid SON!" I was soon on my knees, grasping the floor with utter horror. "I have the perfect outfit for you to wear" Please don't be that really pink one my mum got me for Christmas...

 "I have the perfect outfit for you to wear" Please don't be that really pink one my mum got me for Christmas

I could almost feel the tears pouring out my eyes, "Stop being over-dramatic...I love the dress personally" I knew Lexi was only saying that to aggravate me more, "Then why don't you wear it!" I retorted, sitting on the bed miserably.

"Yuck, no" I gave her an 'Are you kidding me?' look and she just shrugged her shoulders. "I also kind of want to do your hair..." I felt utterly betrayed, "What's wrong with my hair?" She just raised an eyebrow at me, I kind of felt like she was calling me dumb..

"Fine, do my stupid hair!" I sighed, laying on the bed thinking about how much fun I should be having out with Five today...Maybe we could go the park? "You think everything is stupid Miko.." Lexi face-palmed and I got out of my train of thoughts.

Once I'd gotten into the outfit, mind you I was forced, I sat down in a chair, ready for Lexi to do some stupid hairstyle. It's not that I hated the dress itself, it was a nice dress but Pink just isn't my colour. It clashes with my hair!