Forbidden Desires (MxF)

Start from the beginning

"Begin," he whispered as he looked at her.

Claire cleared her throat and performed her lines again, perfectly. She could see him lightly saying the words with her, following her hands as they moved, watching her features as her brows pinched or rose, as her lips turned up in a smile or down in a frown.

And when it was his turn he was speechless for a moment before jumping right in.

Claire had heard the lines he was reciting so many times that she, too, lightly moved my lips along with him.

She could tell he was well versed in this play as he too added gestures, moved around slightly, and even took Claire's hands in his and pulled her forward with his next line, "And I've grown feelings for you, Anna. You're far greater than anything I could've ever asked for."

He said the words right to her, looked right into her eyes, and then he moved a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear and dropped his voice low, "I'm falling for you, Anna. You're beautiful eyes, your pink cheeks," he brushed his thumb there.

"And your lips, Anna, Christ. Can't you see what you do to me," he recited, placing Claire hand over his heart and paused.

He let her go and moved away with his next words, "But we aren't meant for each other."

And Claire felt her heartbreak for the character and herself as he continued, "We'll never be able to be together so it's better if we keep our distance."

She left out a ragged breath with his last words and was shocked that she felt it all.

She hadn't even noticed the sounds of the cast clapping at the performance until Mr. Elmore turned his eyes away from her and looked at Kaden, "And that is how it's done."

***

Sebastian sat at his desk with his fingers steepled until his chin, thinking about the performance in the theater.

He had thought there would be chemistry between Claire and Kaden, that's why he had ultimately chosen him because if you feel what the character feels then it'll seem more real.

But he should've known that Kaden wouldn't know anything about a forbidden romance. He was able to be with whomever he wanted.

And that's why Sebastian's performance with Claire had been so beautifully executed because it was forbidden for him to be with her, for him to lust after her like he had been since she'd first stepped foot into his classroom.

He was startled out of his thoughts at the sound of a knock on his door.

"Come in," he called out after clearing his throat.

And who he hadn't expected to be on the other side was the girl in question.

"Claire," he started with a slight grunt, "What can I do for you?"

She closed the door behind her, though Sebastian knew he could easily open it and nothing would seem out of the ordinary, he chose to let her have her way.

She walked up to his desk, each step quiet as her white canvas sneakers padded against the floor. Her long legs were on display under the short skirt she was wearing and she had a bit of cleavage showing from the hemline of her tight v-neck t-shirt.

He saw that her cheeks were pink, the color was gorgeous on her pale skin as he drank her in.

She cleared her throat, "Sebastian," she started, clearly forgetting that it was only in the theater that he was lax with his name.

But he let it slide—for her.

"I don't think that Kaden is a good partner for me, Sir," she said in a low voice.