Beautiful In White

It all started with a surprise.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Seulgi?", you asked.

When I said yes to you, you held my hand and thanked Lord because she finally answered your prayer. Yung mga dasal mong palagi akong kasama, you prayed every night that you want to be with me, you want to be with the person you love.

And because I'm officially yours, you always making me smile, make my day better than usual. You always take me to restaurant, to park until we can see the stars in the sky. We talked about what will happen in our future and how to make it better with me.

Then the day you've waited has finally come, my birthday. That day you finally met my best friends, that day I personally introduce you as my girlfriend.

And then, the unexpected day happen.

"Will you marry me?" you asked.

Until the big day has finally come. All of us was prepared for that special day. We were so happy like it is the last day of our life. I remember the day when we first met, you look into my eyes like I'm your one and only love. I will always remember the day you told me that I'm the only girl in your life, aside from your mom. I feel like I won the lottery, I feel like I have millions of dollars but I only have you and your loving arms.

I've been trapped within this feeling, a love that's never ending. I've loved you since the start and for me, you've always had my heart. You gave me every reason to walk away from you but the problem is me, I love so much and I can't seem to let you go, I don't want to let you go.

As the song plays, my heart start beating so fast.

"Not sure if you know this, but when we first met,
I got so nervous I couldn't speak"

I remember the day, you first looked into my eyes, you're not moving and I laughed.

"In that very moment, I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece"

I feel incomplete before you confess your feelings towards me, but then you showed up, you complete me.

"So as long as I live I'll love you, Will have and hold you, you look so beautiful in white, And from now to my very last breath, This day I'll cherish you look so beautiful in white"

I remember our first anniversary, you promised me one thing, and that promise is you will love me till our last breath.

"What we have is timeless, My love is endless,
And with this ring I say to the world"

I remember our fifth anniversary, you gave me promise ring with a infinity in it. You said that the infinity symbolizes our unending love.

"You're my every reason, You're all that I believe in.
With all my heart I mean every word"

Yes, you are the reason why I'm still living, why I'm still breathing. I trust you, I love you, but what happened?

"For richest and for poorest, for sickness and in health, till' death do us part we will never be apart."

As you take your vows I saw your smile, I saw your eyes with tears, your eyes that speaks how happy you are and the priest continued...

"You may now kiss the bride" and then you held her hand and slowly kiss her that breaks my heart while I'm watching you smiling because of her... By the thought of having a happy family with her.

"I now pronounce you as wife and wife" that line slaps me and then I finally realized that the girl of my life is now married with another girl, the girl that you loves the most, than me.

Before, I'm the princess in our story. But now, I'm just watching your story. Congratulations my queen, may we live happily ever after.... Separately.