Maybe It's Love(Tanjiro Kamado)

Tanjiro Kamado x Female Reader
Fluff

"Nezuko-Chan!My wife!I'm home!"A familiar loud irritating voice yelled.(Y/N) rolled her eyes, irritated.This is going to be another commotion at the butterfly estate.

(Y/N) was just calmly training in silence.She's trying to do different breathing forms continously so she won't wore out easily.

"The great Inosuke has arrived!" Another familiar loud voice yelled.

And that silence is about to end.

Sighing,(Y/N) stood up.It was time to take a break anyways.She went inside,only to be greeted by the the loud mouths.

"(Y/N)!Girls!Did you miss me?" Zenitsu said,being his flirty self.

(Y/N) being easily irritated,glared at Zenitsu.She plastered a sarcastic smile on her face.Her veins popping out as she's trying to control her temper.

"Yeah I miss Zenitsu so much."She smiled sarcastically.

Zenitsu with the heart eyes snaked around (Y/N)."Aww (Y/N)-chan~~"He said in a flirty manner.

"I miss beating Zenitsu and hanging him on the tree upside down until he can't take it anymore."(Y/N) continued and flashed a devilish smile,making Zenitsu flinch and stepped back.

"S-S-Scary!"He commented,(Y/N) just rolled her eyes at them.

"Nezuko-chan protect me!"Zenitsu went behind Nezuko's back. Nezuko,who's an innocent being didn't mind as she just nodded.

"Kamaboko Gonpachiro,I challenge you!"(Y/N) sighed at Inosuke as he went over the also training boy.She rubbed her temples as the other girls can't stop the two from going bersek.

"Ahhh Inosuke!Please stop!"Tanjiro said as he run in circles with Inosuke following him.Zenitsu also joined them,as he's come back to his senses and is trying to stop Inosuke.

"Aoi-chan,let me handle this,"(Y/N) said as she grabbed Aoi's broom.

Aoi sighed in relief,(Y/N) is the only one who can handle the the ruckus this certain group causes.

(Y/N) went to a side and checked her the broom's handle.

"It's quite firm..."She thought to herself.

And right when Inosuke is in front of her she smacked him hard,knocking him out.

"You!"(Y/N) with her murderous aura pointed Zenitsu,which he flinched at and stuttered.A scary and angry (Y/N) is the last thing he wanted.

"Carry this boar guy to your room."She ordered,which he immediately nodded in fear and carried Inosuke.

"Yes ma'am!"He stiffened as he ran away,still scared by (Y/N).

(Y/N) sighed down.The girls giggled.It's been a daily scene ever since the three came here.

"That's the (Y/N)-san for you!"The trio of girls,Naho Kiyu and Sumi commented.(Y/N) went to Tanjiro.He's the least noisy and most behave one that makes him more tolerable than the others to (Y/N).

"You alright Tanjiro?"(Y/N) lend out a hand as Tanjiro tripped to the ground a while ago.

"Thank you (Y/N),"He sighed in relief.

"I really had it with you guys,stop causing trouble already."(Y/N) said, a little bit calmer now.

"Sorry!I'll tell them later!"Tanjiro was flustered in embarassment as he bowex and continously apologized to the girl.

"Yeah yeah yeah,just go along now."(Y/N) shooed the boy,her heart rapidly beating fast.What is this feeling?

"Nezuko let's go,"He said to his little sister,who just smiled.