" Will you all stop it for God sake... !I am here for some other reasons... Please focus on what you have to..."

Leaving behind all the murmurs , I entered the family court...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

As there were so many benches to inquire each of the petitions, I told my assistant to check the room number..

As he went to check , I wandered over the corridor restless...

Since the windows were opened, I could hear the conversation that went on from one of the judges personal  chamber. 

" It's not fair at all... Let me talk to him.. "

" No... That's completely his decision and I could manage .. "

" Suman..I can't do this for you... Let's settle down this out of court..."

Soft sob came out as a reply..

Sumo...!!

I entered the judge's personal chamber in a wink...

My goodness...!

Sumo was sitting infront of the judge... The judge was one of the  juniors of nanaji...

I was shocked...

Above all , once my junior had a clash with her in a case... Obviously , I was not on her good books...

My idiotic mistake  shouldn't go  so long..!!! Our life shouldn't be ruined because of my foolish decision...!

Invariably , nanaji and all Sumo's well-wishers came to my mind , threatening tragic curse on me...

Deliberately clearing my throat ,I  knocked the door to get in...

My sudden entry enforced a long silence in the room...

  While sumo was sitting quietly , the judge showed me the chair to sit...

  My assistant approached me and whispered me that she was the judge for my petition...

I told him to be outside and sat at the edge of the seat discomfort as the judge was going through the petition..

" Mr. Malhothra... I wish we could talk about this here itself... I don't want unnecessary media attention over Suman..."

She spoke mechanically that I very much appreciated and nodded my head slightly ...

" I can't believe this...! How is  it possible to decide your married life to be unworthy in a short period...? Don't you think you are in haste? In that case ,you shouldn't have married a woman .. At least ,her life would have been saved..."

I was rotating my mobile ,  while my toes tapped the floor tensed...

" And ... You are a genius criminal lawyer... I accept... But , law and order is equal to everyone... You can't file a divorce petition until six months of your marriage...you had persuaded to file the case with your money and power.... But ,I can't take up this  case as this is very short time to apply for divorce... "

Sumo sat , hanging her head in embarrass...

" Mr. Malhotra... We had issues and  That's our profesion... As a well-wisher , I dismiss this case... I can't do this to Suman... Take up this second chance... Try to live the life...If you wish I could suggest a counselor too"

She spoke softly , where my heart overfilled with peace...

Thank God... It's over..I will manage Sumo somehow... I would even fall on her feet to console her...